Mo Walker leads team on campus run today

BleedGopher

Reaction score
IAM4Goldy and I saw the hoops team doing some track work today as we were walking to the football game. After their work on the track, the team went on a group run through campus and Walker was the lead runner the entire time we saw them. He had a knee brace on but seemed to be moving fairly well, although moving laterally is a much different situation.

No doubt that Andre Ingram will be First Team All-Airport - hopefully he has some skills because he certainly has the look and build.

The entire team was out there working out together - everyone accounted for and seemingly working hard. As Chris Monter has said a few times, Andre Hollins was smiling every time we saw him.

Go Gophers!!

Wait, so they were running eleven minute miles?

Can I assume by your comments that Andre Ingram was also running. Tubby mentioned recently that Ingram had hip surgery and there was speculation that he may be out of action at the beginnning of the season. If Ingram is already running, the is certainly good news. I echo Chris' comments about Andre Hollins, he seems to be smiling every time I see him. Considering the again disasterous football season, I can't wait for the beginning of the hoops season. Thanks for the update.

I've seen Mo at a few football games and he is an intimidating presence with his size. I expected him to be much heavier (fat), but he looked absolutely stacked and should be a force down low this season. Nobody in the Big 10 is moving him down there. Nobody.

Top Bottom