Mo Ibrahim Signing at Scheel's in EP 9/9

I hope he's at least getting a 12-gauge out of the deal.

I wonder if college players are going to be more popular than professional players for all these signings etc.

I wonder if college players are going to be more popular than professional players for all these signings etc.
Well when it is one of your only sources of income ... probably going to do it more.

Pro players can be all "yeah I'm not giving up an afternoon for a couple bucks".

How much did the OL guys make at the BBQ place again?

Gophers will never be able to compete with this.

Nah, pro players will always be more known and popular. The benefit for the fans here is there will be easier chances to "catch them before they're gone" to the pros. To tell their kids, this guy is going to play in the NFL soon and get them excited about the autograph sessions.

I think Mo said in an interview that they got a couple hundred bucks a piece

Dang, I guess our days of going toe to toe with OSU on the recruiting trail are over.

Well when it is one of your only sources of income ... probably going to do it more.

Pro players can be all "yeah I'm not giving up an afternoon for a couple bucks".
Anybody have a link to autograph prides for Mo?

Dang, I guess our days of going toe to toe with OSU on the recruiting trail are over.
last true head to head was Carter Coughlin -- I am still surprised that AWjr ran as fast as he did at their camp and they couldn't get over his height.

Does anyone know if this is still happening tomorrow? I see it's still up on the Elite Ink website, but he just had surgery yesterday so it seems unlikely.

Top Bottom