MnBoiler

WadeHokenson

Reaction score
Or anyone else for that matter...but what was the name of the other big freshman that contributed for Purdue last year and then transferred? Where did he end up?

Scotti Martin

from the same high school as Hummel.

You'll have to excuse MnBoiler right now, he's probably with the paramedics.

Martin

from the same high school as Hummel.

You'll have to excuse MnBoiler right now, he's probably with the paramedics.

It would've been nice to have Martin around this year but I don't think he would've made much of a difference. His game really went south after an ankle injury early in the Big Ten season and when he became an afterthought to Hummel, he started whining because he wasn't the go to guy. He should have 3 very good years at Notre Dame but he freed up a scholarship for Painter to go get an other stud that WANTS to be a Boilermaker.

Scott Martin's ablility to shot the ball is being missed this year. From what I've heard mainly on messaged boards is that he didn't want to play down low like Painter wanted him too. Also he didn't play Purdue level D. Which really limited his minutes. And MinnesotaBoiler99 is right he had a had time accepting Hummel/Moore/Grant/ etc were more of a go to guy than he was.

MinnesotaBoiler99 is also right that he will have a great few years at Notre Dame. He really doesn't have to play tough D and jack up all the 3's he wants. And I wish he all the best in his years there.

Also MinnesotaBoiler99 you got mail.

Top Bottom