MN High School Basketball Thread

DeathClutch

Reaction score
Instead of posting these vids, multiple times, in each recruits individual thread, I thought I would just start a thread that can house these highlight vids.

Hopkins beats Apple Valley 89-81
White- Amir Coffey #13, Ish El-Amin #0
Black- Tre Jones #3, Gary Trent #2

Champlin Park beats Delasalle 75-68

Blue- Theo John #3, McKinley Wright #25
White- Goanar Mar #14, Gabe Kalscheur #11

Champlin Park beats Delasalle 75-68

Blue- Theo John #3, McKinley Wright #25
White- Goanar Mar #14, Gabe Kalscheur #11

Theo John is going to be a very very good defender at the College level. He is already leading the state in Blocks, but he also has the quickness to guard out on the perimeter.

Gabe Kalscheur is someone Pitino should think about offering now, before he blows up. He is top 10 in scoring in the state and is just a Sophomore.

Gabe Kalscheur is someone Pitino should think about offering now, before he blows up. He is top 10 in scoring in the state and is just a Sophomore.

Yeah, now's the time. I wouldn't delay another minute.

Exciting and stacked teams!

Can you imagine a college team with:
pg M Wright, Tre Jones
sg Trent, Gabe Kalscheur
sf Coffey, Mar
pf Mar, Theo Johns
c Theo Johns, Bertram

Players on just 4 of MN teams!

Wright is very fast has a little bobby Jackson type athleticism.

Tre is more athletic than his brother, and he's already bigger than Tyus was as a sr.

Gabe looks to be 200lbs already, not super quick, but knows how to shoot and score.

Coffey is a point forward who makes everyone better. If he develops an outside shot he will play in the NBA. Looks a bit like Paul George, plays like Evan Turner.

Johns has Mbakwe type athleticism.

Betram will be a very solid scorer at the small school level, he will never be a good defensive player.

Mar is hard to figure being the tallest player on his team, yet his offensive game is outside the lane. He definitely has upside, summer ball may tell more about what he brings.

Yeah, now's the time. I wouldn't delay another minute.

Hopkins looked very impressive in their win over Champlin Park last night. They're deep and big and play great team defense.

I need to watch Theo again; he never got into the flow of the game early and pouted the rest of the game about not scoring. Great rim protector, though he got outworked by Hopkins bigs all night on the glass. However, I would love to watch Wright in a gopher uniform, he is the real deal.

And I am really excited about watching Amir in a gopher uniform! He would help the team a lot right now.

Another note: Brad Davison walked by Richard Coffey and Jarvis without saying anything or acknowledging their presence.
My wife: I bet he's one of those types who's really good but knows it. Me: yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Brad Davidson must not have high division 1 athleticism, because he puts up crazy numbers and I haven't heard of a big time offer.

Anyone know the line up for the Timberwolves Shootout January 2nd? Thanks in advance

Gabe looks like a black Jimmy Chitwood in the highlight video! "I'll make it coach."

Top Bottom