MN Daily Editorial Board: We’re behind you, coach

BleedGopher

Reaction score
MN Daily: We’re behind you, coach
Despite occasions of poor health, coach Kill is still able and willing to lead our football team.

http://www.mndaily.com/2012/11/29/we’re-behind-you-coach

"We’re proud of Kill’s progress with the Minnesota football program — 6-6 overall record, bowl eligibility and a 3.0 GPA — despite his health issues, and we’re pleased to hear he will continue to explore his condition and management options during the offseason."

Go Gophers!!

The Daily pretty much sums up my opinion on the entire Kill situation. Appreciate their louder, but shared voice. Years 3 and 4 though are the really critical ones. In terms of true progress, Kill hasn't done any more than Brewster did in 2 years. Here's where I hope the continuity in the coaching staff starts to show us the difference b/w our current and previous HC.

The Daily pretty much sums up my opinion on the entire Kill situation. Appreciate their louder, but shared voice. Years 3 and 4 though are the really critical ones. In terms of true progress, Kill hasn't done any more than Brewster did in 2 years. Here's where I hope the continuity in the coaching staff starts to show us the difference b/w our current and previous HC.

Yep. It will be interesting to see if Kill can continue improve the team over the next three or four years and not have it peak early like Brew.

Kill's players go to class. IMO, that is true progress.

I'm with the Daily on this, Kill has made progress and that should be acknowledged and be the focus rather than Kill's occasional seizures and AJ the diva. To me the biggest problem on the field this year was in the way our lines were manhandled during the Big Ten schedule. Since we have no senior offensive linemen and only Wilhite on the defensive side, we should be more experienced and physically stronger in the years to come. Whether the talent is there remains to be seen. I think we should be upbeat about the path the program is on and expect to be in a bowl every year going forward. Nobody feels worse about the distractions than Kill himeself and he deserves our support....

Top Bottom