Minnesota vs. Michigan 3/5/21

stocker08

Reaction score
Final regular season series....going to decide the Big Ten champion (probably). Gophers in an early hole 0-1. :(

Wisconsin won earlier today 4-0 by the way. Gophers got to keep up.

Brodzinski GOOOOAAALLL! Tie game at 1-1 halfway through the second period.

Not looking good. Lose today and we NEED wisconsin to lose to have a chance at the regular season title this year.

Still one period left to go, so things could turn around still.

Kiss that conference crown goodbye. These guys simply don't have what it takes when the chips are down.

Hopefully we are just saving it for when the games really matter

But just doesnt seem like this team has it.

Hopefully we are just saving it for when the games really matter

But just doesnt seem like this team has it.
Wouldn't bet on it. Most of this team has been mediocre for the majority of their college careers. Winning when it really counts? I'll believe it when I see it...

Wouldn't bet on it. Most of this team has been mediocre for the majority of their college careers. Winning when it really counts? I'll believe it when I see it...
Perhaps. I'm sure they will get a earful tonight, play better Saturday. Hopefully the run will continue. Clearly didn't look good tonight.

Hey, maybe we luck out and Wisconsin loses their second game and we pull off the win.

Such a Minnesota Sports effort by a Minnesota team. College, pro, it doesn't matter.

1-4 vs tourney teams this year
Not a college hockey expert like you but enjoy watching the men's and women's teams play. Last night our passing seemed off and MI. was the more aggressive on D. Still hoping this team rallies as we need something positive to cheer for @ the U.

Perhaps. I'm sure they will get a earful tonight, play better Saturday. Hopefully the run will continue. Clearly didn't look good tonight.
I'm not.
Hopeful? Sure.

But these guys have mailed-in second-night games against Notre Dame and Wisconsin already this season. And like I said earlier, the juniors and seniors on this team have been pretty content with being average for most of their college careers. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they crapped the bed again tonight.

What's the most brutal is had we had our series versus PSU we very easily could've won the B10 and instead we get fucked over.

Top Bottom