Minnesota vs. Illinois 2010 game replay on BTN now!

GopherJack

Reaction score
Horton's first win as interim coach.

He who shall not be named sighting with a dropped pass!!

Reading the info on my guide it points out that MN has lost 9 straight before this game. I seem to have short term memory and had forgotten just how bad it was. It also shows just how far Kill has come with what he had and how good of a job Horton did with what he was given.

Reading the info on my guide it points out that MN has lost 9 straight before this game. I seem to have short term memory and had forgotten just how bad it was. It also shows just how far Kill has come with what he had and how good of a job Horton did with what he was given.

+1

That was a fun day to be in Champaign. Couldn't have been more than 100 of us in the visiting section to back the 1-9 Gophers, who had a hell of a gutsy effort. Set the stage for the first TCF field rushing a week later, when I was able to shake Jeff Horton's hand for a job well done.

Tiree Euree (sp?) sighting for the TD.

Just happen to be channel surfing and came across it, came straight to GH to let everyone know, great minds think alike ;)

Just happen to be channel surfing and came across it, came straight to GH to let everyone know, great minds think alike ;)

I always thought he was good enough to play on sundays somewhere. Loved how he always dragged both toes showing his NFL potential.

Fun fact: we've only lost once in Champaign since 1995.

Top Bottom