Minnesota Out Of The Latest Bracketology

I expected as much after this last loss. As of RIGHT NOW, I wouldn't have us in either. The real key here is winning these next two, that will put us back in I think. Or a nice run at the BTT will work as well. We need this Wisconsin win bad though to start off.

We still have a higher RPI then Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Miami, etc. I don't really agree with Linardi that we should be out at this point.

I don't agree with Lundard either. Plus, it's not like losing at Illinois was some sorta upset? The Illini are tough at home and people act like we were expected to win there.

All in all, I think Lunardi has the Gophers pegged right where they belong. ... on the cusp but certainly not deserving of a bid because of the way they've faltered down the stretch. The Gophers have played their way out in the last 3 weeks. They can play their way back in by winning twice this week.

I think our recent run of awful play should have us out. The way you play in February matters when looking at comparable teams. In reality, I think we're even further off the bubble than Lunardi indicates. I would put Providence & Maryland ahead of us. When you add in the fact that there are always a few teams that sneak into the field via their conference tournament, well, the Gophers probably need to finish strong to even have a chance.

Top Bottom