Minnesota Day Wednesday July 16 on BTN

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
Set your DVRs. Also Tuesday at 6 CDT special on Mike Hohensee.

Prediction on the football schedule:
Wisconsin 2005
Michigan 2003
Purdue 2001
Penn State 2006

Thanks Big Ten Network!

Prediction on the football schedule:
Wisconsin 2005
Michigan 2003
Purdue 2001
Penn State 2006

Thanks Big Ten Network!

Close. For some reason the Big Ten Network truly believes 1-7 Minnesota beating 1-7 Illinois in 1996 is one our school's greatest games.

Music City vs Arkansas, BB game vs. SMU. I don't mind.

Music City vs Arkansas has one of my all time favorite plays. I just love the determination/want too Thomas Tapeh showed when he was hit on the 3/4 yard line and knocked the Arkansas DB five yards into the end zone while scoring.

Close. For some reason the Big Ten Network truly believes 1-7 Minnesota beating 1-7 Illinois in 1996 is one our school's greatest games.

+1. Seriously, of all the games, why do they constantly show this one?

Did BTN already lose file of Nebraska 2013? I'm sure Husker fans would enjoy watching that again. Me too.

They keep showing that Purdue game with Maroney running wild, too. Over and over. Love the game, but I have seen enough replays of it now. Does anyone know the actual schedule?

If it truly is the Big 10 Network, and you are looking for the greatest games of the televised era. Set the way back for October 22, 1977 number 1 Michigan goes down 16-0. Next we travel back to November 7, 1981, its Ohio State and they cannot stop a second string tight end. Its 1986 and the Gophers are on the road to Ann Arbor. Rickey Foggie gets loose late, and was there any question when they brought in Chip Lomiller. Of course you have to have the 1999 Penn State Game, and Rackley, Rindles, and Roth. We have plenty of programing, come on Big 10 get off your duff.

Games that I would like to see in rotation for MN days:
1999 PSU
2003 Wisco
Both Music City Bowls v Alabama and Arkansas
2005 Michigan
2010 Iowa

I only started really watching the Gophers in late 90's so anything before this I just didn't experience, feel free to add.

Top Bottom