Mike Mitchell giving people the behind-the-scenes facilities tour! (Video)

looks like a nice setup. I'm not sure about that Yogurt concoction, but to each his own.

FWIW - are there any weight-training afficionados who can decipher what Mitchell was talking about with the strength coach on those routines? that went completely over my head.

looks like a nice setup. I'm not sure about that Yogurt concoction, but to each his own.

FWIW - are there any weight-training afficionados who can decipher what Mitchell was talking about with the strength coach on those routines? that went completely over my head.
Well, you are a short ornery norwegian.

They are. If you ever get a chance to get a tour- take it. The facilities are top notch.
Did the tour in 2018 or whatever as part of the Gopher Rewards program.

No matter how much Coyle and Pitino tried to oddly downplay the upgrades, our facilities are very nice!!

A few years ago it was always the facilities and without the upgrade we weren’t going to be able to recruit the best players. I was excited when we got things moving and the facilities were going to be top notch. Then NIL happened. Things changed. I am hoping the U finds a way to stay competitive. But I don’t like the direction college sports is heading.

Top Bottom