Mike Max

I just watched that as well, glad you mentioned it. I had to rewind it to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. Brock danced his way around it though.

WTF was up with Max's hair. It was a dye job that would make the Joker go "Ewwww". Max's hair matched his tie, which was Iowa colors, BTW. Reminds me why I don't usually watch channel 4

If the Gophs continue to win, we'll see more and more of the local media hacks gaffing and stumbling their way through Gopher football coverage.

Mike Max needs a wardrobe consultant. Rosey should help him out.

Max's hair is prematurely orange.

I loved when he hosted the Kill show and kept hyping a special "mystery" guest before each break. The guest? Kill, who the show is named after. What a tool is right. Max is the worst of all of them.

Mike Max just thought he was watching Zoobilee Zoo, starring Ben Vereen, star of stage and screen.

Mike Max just thought he was watching Zoobilee Zoo, starring Ben Vereen, star of stage and screen.

Oh my, childhood in one word. Then there's this from Ben Vereen's Wikipedia page:

Vereen is the godfather of R&B superstar Usher and is also the first cousin once removed of New England Patriots running back Shane Vereen.​

Maybe Maxy was fixing to drop the Zoobilie Zoo knowledge bomb on us and spilled the beans prematurely?

Top Bottom