Mike Lindell Loses It On CNN Reporter As His Cyber Symposium Disintegrates

Spoofin

Reaction score
Remember, this POS lunatic gets significant air time and is taken seriously by a strong portion of Trumpsters.
He does? He is? :rolleyes:
Liberal media is the only people giving him attention. Everyone on both sides knows he is a lunatic.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
ALL THE MACHINES ARE DEFECTIVE, EVERYBODY!
Remember, this POS lunatic gets significant air time and is taken seriously by a strong portion of Trumpsters. We’re doomed.
He’s going to make voting machines 50 times cheaper. And have a social media platform that will dethrone Twitter. I can’t believe his board of directors have not pushed him out.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He does? He is? :rolleyes:
Liberal media is the only people giving him attention. Everyone on both sides knows he is a lunatic.
In the “let’s see how much shit we can make up to claim election fraud” stage, leading up to 1/6, he was a very useful soldier. He may have suffered a lapse from reality in the proces.

He is almost certainly going to lose control of his company, and likely to end up paying Dominion a King’s ransom. For whose benefit was this done?

He is like the Japanese soldier from Gilligan‘s Island that doesn’t know the war is over.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
In the “let’s see how much shit we can make up to claim election fraud” stage, leading up to 1/6, he was a very useful soldier. He may have suffered a lapse from reality in the proces.

He is almost certainly going to lose control of his company, and likely to end up paying Dominion a King’s ransom. For whose benefit was this done?

He is like the Japanese soldier from Gilligan‘s Island that doesn’t know the war is over.
He is gonna lose it all; he is their “useful idiot.”

KGF

Reaction score
He’s going to make voting machines 50 times cheaper. And have a social media platform that will dethrone Twitter. I can’t believe his board of directors have not pushed him out.
Board of Directors? It’s a privately owned company. He owns it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I sleep on a My Pillow every night, in full disclosure

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I am waiting until beeg had his estate sale, hundreds of lightly used My Pillows for pennies on the dollar....
I don’t think he’s much older than I am. He may outlive me. I would not wait to get a great deal on a good night’s sleep.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Also, he and I don’t agree on much. but he does have manners. There are many here who could learn how to disagree without denying the dignity of the other person.

Wally

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s much older than I am. He may outlive me. I would not wait to get a great deal on a good night’s sleep.
Honestly, I prefer down pillows to foam.

My wife was going to get one a few years ago, but she got some pillow that people said they liked more than the My Pillow. That's as close as I have come to trying one.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It needs to be washed and dried weekly to hold its shape. Basically a bunch of foam cubes in a sack. I find it comfy. The Mrs. uses a down pillow.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Also, he and I don’t agree on much. but he does have manners. There are many here who could learn how to disagree without denying the dignity of the other person.
Guilty. I don't handle stupid/conspiratorial/fantasy landers well. I especially hate when people twist and turn and snake their way around in order to deflect away from the truth or heart of the matter in a debate. Partisanship at all costs really grates. Shills are a real problem, because now their voice can travel and it FEELS like it holds more weight.

But to counter your assertion, being called "evil" by a so-called Christian is about as low as someone can go in terms of rips. @bga1 has at times cast that term on individuals and entire swaths of people.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Lindell better pay his taxes twice and never go outside the line. Like him or dislike him- the vultures are waiting for him to screw up.

howeda7

Reaction score
Mile is a victim of Leftist cancel culture. Won't you please give?

Top Bottom