Mike Lindell Loses It On CNN Reporter As His Cyber Symposium Disintegrates

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
"There's no pile or evidence then? Not even a pile of Bull Shite." MPG for Gov!!!

Our own beloved CRG shows up at 2:25 in the clip with the most eloquent take on it yet - not to be missed!!

Clip =

Article =

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s disastrous “Cyber Symposium” concluded on Thursday without offering any of his promised evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.

But when confronted by a CNN reporter, Lindell claimed he couldn’t show the evidence, as he’d promised, because of something-something, the media.

“I have that proof with my people that we’re bringing to the Supreme Court,” Lindell told CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan. “I don’t need the media driving the narrative before my case to the Supreme Court.”

That excuse was in sharp contrast to his claims leading up to the event, in which he promised to deliver “100%, non-subjective evidence” that Donald Trump won the election. (He didn’t.)

Lindell swore his evidence would be so strong that the Supreme Court would unanimously rule in his favor, that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris would resign and that Trump would be reinstated on Aug. 13.

Instead, the supposed evidence was described by one of Lindell’s own experts as a “turd.”

O’Sullivan brought election security expert Harri Hursti to Lindell’s event to analyze anything he produced.

“We expected a huge pile of data which we wouldn’t be able to understand and how it can be evidence,” Hursti said. “We didn’t expect there’s no pile of anything.”

STPGopher

Reaction score
"There's no pile or evidence then? Not even a pile of Bull Shite." MPG for Gov!!!

Our own beloved CRG shows up at 2:25 in the clip with the most eloquent take on it yet - not to be missed!!

Clip =

Article =

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s disastrous “Cyber Symposium” concluded on Thursday without offering any of his promised evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.

But when confronted by a CNN reporter, Lindell claimed he couldn’t show the evidence, as he’d promised, because of something-something, the media.

“I have that proof with my people that we’re bringing to the Supreme Court,” Lindell told CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan. “I don’t need the media driving the narrative before my case to the Supreme Court.”

That excuse was in sharp contrast to his claims leading up to the event, in which he promised to deliver “100%, non-subjective evidence” that Donald Trump won the election. (He didn’t.)

Lindell swore his evidence would be so strong that the Supreme Court would unanimously rule in his favor, that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris would resign and that Trump would be reinstated on Aug. 13.

Instead, the supposed evidence was described by one of Lindell’s own experts as a “turd.”

O’Sullivan brought election security expert Harri Hursti to Lindell’s event to analyze anything he produced.

“We expected a huge pile of data which we wouldn’t be able to understand and how it can be evidence,” Hursti said. “We didn’t expect there’s no pile of anything.”
T-Shirt material.

stocker08

Reaction score
ROFL!!! This is a right wing hero here. Mike Lindell.....crack baby.

I like how they injected promotions into the bit. "We have bathrobes, slippers, pajamas, bathmats....so go, look at what you like. There's SO much Q stuff."

Right wing goonery is the gift that keeps on giving. These people are seemingly getting nuttier.....as evidenced by the Trumpers here on the OTB.

Reactions: MRJ

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The ol’ pillow man sure gets these lefties going. Anything to deflect from poopy pants 😂

Spoofin

Reaction score
The ol’ pillow man sure gets these lefties going. Anything to deflect from poopy pants 😂
Pillow Guy is a wack job. But he is also a nobody. Focusing on a nobody private citizen is what the Ds are left with. Don’t look at what POTUS is doing, look at pillow guy!

Reactions: KGF

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Pillow Guy is a wack job. But he is also a nobody. Focusing on a nobody private citizen is what the Ds are left with. Don’t look at what POTUS is doing, look at pillow guy!
Exactly my point

OldBob53

Reaction score
45% of Americans believe the Pillow Guy. Wait for it. 15% are on the fence.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
One can enjoy the stylings of Mike Lindell for their own sake. My taste in coffee cake is also Biden/Trump indepedent.

stocker08

Reaction score

Poopey pants lost the presidential election. Lindell is a reminder of the people who are his brain trust.

stocker08

Reaction score
45% of Americans believe the Pillow Guy. Wait for it. 15% are on the fence.

"Pillow Guy is a wack job."

Yup....a nobody who was/is part of Trump's inner circle. The guy who you wanted instead of Biden.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
To also be fair too though the only reason anyone can focus on him is because right wing news outlets continue to give him a voice to spew his idiocy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
To also be fair too though the only reason anyone can focus on him is because right wing news outlets continue to give him a voice to spew his idiocy.
This thread is about a CNN clip. 🤷‍♂️

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Let's not forget, that on the auspicious day Lindell was shown at the White House with his genius plan, 45 treated him like the Betas treated Flounder during Rush.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump Trump Trump. Yawn

Every time you bust on Biden.....it's fair game to bring up that you wanted Trump.....the guy whose inner circle included Crazy Rudy and the Pillow Guy.

lol @ righties. They wanted certifiably crazy people and crackheads in office. Sorry.....tried that for four years. Big failure.

Reactions: MRJ

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
This thread is about a CNN clip. 🤷‍♂️
If you're going to be critical of CNN for doing this one story on him, shouldn't you be even more critical of all the attention he gets from right wing news outlets? The guy is a loon and shouldn't get any attention anywhere.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you're going to be critical of CNN for doing this one story on him, shouldn't you be even more critical of all the attention he gets from right wing news outlets? The guy is a loon and shouldn't get any attention anywhere.
Ummm - WTH are you even talking about? I wasn't critical of CNN. I was critical of the Ds in this thread focusing on a whack-job.
- YOU then said it was because of the RW media to which I let you know that the left wing media is also doing it. If anything - I should be telling YOU "if you are going to be critical of the RW media for giving him attention - then shouldn't you be critical of CNN too?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OldBob53

Reaction score
He's a God-fearing American patriot and he Will be Trump's next VP if he's not top of the ticket. Americans know how to sniff out a true leader.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Ummm - WTH are you even talking about? I wasn't critical of CNN. I was critical of the Ds in this thread focusing on a whack-job.
- YOU then said it was because of the RW media to which I let you know that the left wing media is also doing it. If anything - I should be telling YOU "if you are going to be critical of the RW media for giving him attention - then shouldn't you be critical of CNN too?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The original video is from CNN so I assumed when you said “focusing on a nobody” that included CNN since they focused on him by doing the story. You’re right though, no one should be focusing on him because he’s a quack.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Skip the tweet comments and watch this, it is unreal.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
So it was a scam to make money?

maybe he’s crazy like a fox. His lack of knowing how much his voting machines cost is concerning 🤣

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
I think Lindell is in the wrong here. I think the voting machines counting the most votes in history for Oatmeal Brain was legit. Deep down, you think the same.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Make sure he trims back his mustache to be just below his nose, you know -- like Adolf.

cncmin

Reaction score
ALL THE MACHINES ARE DEFECTIVE, EVERYBODY!
Remember, this POS lunatic gets significant air time and is taken seriously by a strong portion of Trumpsters. We’re doomed.

Top Bottom