Mike Leach Top 5

This dude has way too much time on his hands.

Loved that article. And I still am praying for Leach to come to MN..

We would all love it but lets put the kool aid down cause Maturi will NEVER do it, becauase it would be too good of a hire.

We would all love it but lets put the kool aid down cause Maturi will NEVER do it, becauase it would be too good of a hire.

sometimes a bumbling idiot = a blind squirrel

I'm still holding out hope.

methinks Bruininks has already scratched Leach, waaay to many bad pressers, embarrassing

Or maybe he will hire a different coach who will be a very good hire but will not talk about pirates or make a lot of misogynistic comments.

Khaliq

I highly doubt if it was actually my responsibility to hire the football coach, that I could hire Mike Leach either. I might interview him though just to be certain. But his mouth probably shouldn't represent the U of M.

Football wise, I believe he is the best candidate. But he is a twisted guy. Academics is really important to him. He is intelligent enough to be an attorney. Yet his beliefs or at least his cavalier comments are pretty ignorant or at the least insensitive. It is a college, I believe you'd like your football coach to teach some life lessons as well as win football games.

It's just that the list of guys who have been mentioned when divided into yes or no is much longer on the NO side.

Top Bottom