Mike Grimm "KFAN LINERS"

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score

Now that the season is over which of in game announcer Mike Grimm's musical reference lines worked in to big plays from KFAN's Power Trip Morning Show was your favorite? For example this is from the game vs Nebraska

Was it after the Wisconsin game that he said "youth gone wild"? They were all pretty good and seamless. Shows how good of a broadcaster he is. I wish I could sync up my tv with radio easily.

Was it after the Wisconsin game that he said "youth gone wild"? They were all pretty good and seamless. Shows how good of a broadcaster he is. I wish I could sync up my tv with radio easily.
He is one of the few Minnesota play by play people I enjoy listening to.

Listened to him last night. He was about 15 seconds ahead of my TV stream.

I kinda like it so I am prepared for the play I'm going to watch on TV.

I think it might have been, I spent most of this evening at work trying to find the clips but scrolling through iHeart Radio shows to the right moment is not as easy as I thought it would be. I might drop KFAN a line see if they can pull all them and post em

I like Mike, too. Of course Ray Christiansen was a legend but Grimm has grown on me and I like him, too. My fave was when he yelled, "Went up high for it!!" and it sounded like "Win a pie for it!" I think there were t-shirts s made on it.

Top Bottom