Middle Tenn State/Minnesota announcers

gophersfan

Reaction score
Anthony LaPanta, Glen Mason, Jamie Hersch

Woah. Anthony LaPanta doing a College football game, that a first for him i think.

The climb up the stairs begins with the first step. Good luck Anthony, and keep your hands off Jamie. She's mine.

still can't believe this is the same guy (lapanta) who used to call my high school hockey games in the mid-90's on KABL (local access cable channel) in mpls/st. paul metro. i even think that complete tool kevin gorg used to work as his sidekick on some of them back then. lapanta is okay......gorg is a freaking moron who acts like a paul allen clone (that is not a good thing btw).

still can't believe this is the same guy (lapanta) who used to call my high school hockey games in the mid-90's on KABL (local access cable channel). i even think that complete tool gorg used to work as his sidekick on some of them back then. lapanta is okay......gorg is a freaking moron who acts like a paul allen clone (that is not a good thing btw).

Anthony's a nice person, but I was so happy when he left Gopher hockey to call the Wild games. I think he was pretty much universally disliked by Gopher hockey fans. I don't mind Gorg as a sideline guy. Wonder if he'll be doing many football games or if this is a fill-in type job?

Anthony's a nice person, but I was so happy when he left Gopher hockey to call the Wild games. I think he was pretty much universally disliked by Gopher hockey fans. I don't mind Gorg as a sideline guy. Wonder if he'll be doing many football games or if this is a fill-in type job?

This will most likely be the only game he does. He be busy with his Wild duties.

Top Bottom