Michigan v Notre Dame was a great game

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Denard Robinson is a heck of a player. Michigan is MUCH improved this year. Notre Dame doesn't have anyone who can lead them at QB, which hurt them a lot today. Michael Floyd looked terrible today. Michigan did miss 2 field goals today, but were the better team.

OSU absolutely destroyed Miami today if you saw any of that. They do look deserving of their ranking...

I think it is clear that we are the worst Big 10 team. I think even Ill. would beat us. All the B10 teams that played patsies today won huge.

Purdue looked awful vs. Western Illinois today and lost stud WR Keith Smith for the year to a knee injury. The Boilers have now lost their top RB (Bolden) and WR for the season. Purdue will not win more than 4 games this year.

Purdue looked awful vs. Western Illinois today and lost stud WR Keith Smith for the year to a knee injury. The Boilers have now lost their top RB (Bolden) and WR for the season. Purdue will not win more than 4 games this year.

That is 3 more than we will win, unfortunately.

Hopefully 1 of the W will be next Saturday. It's my annual fall trip to campus for football game.

But at least they won today...

Top Bottom