Michigan State Transfer RB - Jared Mangham Commits to Gophers!

My all-time favorite sports quote was from ABA star Marvin Barnes. Barnes once refused to board a plane from Memphis to St Louis. Because the flight was scheduled to arrive 5 minutes (CT) before its departure time (ET) Barnes famously said, "I ain't getting in no f_cking time machine." He rented a car instead.

I know nothing about this kid, but I’m a little surprised a guy with 1 year to play would come in to compete w/ arguably the best RB in the B1G, a transfer from Oklahoma, and the rest of that room. Maybe 3rd down and short yardage opportunities? Or perhaps he’s banking on similar injury problems as the past couple years.

I know nothing about this kid, but I’m a little surprised a guy with 1 year to play would come in to compete w/ arguably the best RB in the B1G, a transfer from Oklahoma, and the rest of that room. Maybe 3rd down and short yardage opportunities? Or perhaps he’s banking on similar injury problems as the past couple years.
I'm wondering if our NIL is in way better shape than we even know and that's been a direct contributor to some of these dudes we've been pulling in as of late

Top Bottom