Michigan receives formal NCAA Notice of Allegations, in-person scouting and sign-stealing scheme

GopherMarroon

Reaction score
This seems worthy of a new posting. This maybe belongs in the "Michigan in the News" thread.

The Athletic has now run two different articles reviewing the "Sign Stealer" documentary on Netflix.

One writer was very critical of Stalions - the other writer was more neutral.

but - my favorite tidbit - apparently in the doc (I don't have Netflix), Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports claims that Connor Stalions admitted to Portnoy that it was Stalions on the sideline at that Central Michigan game. of course, Portnoy came out afterwards and said that the doc used creative editing on his comments.

The Athletic has now run two different articles reviewing the "Sign Stealer" documentary on Netflix.

One writer was very critical of Stalions - the other writer was more neutral.

but - my favorite tidbit - apparently in the doc (I don't have Netflix), Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports claims that Connor Stalions admitted to Portnoy that it was Stalions on the sideline at that Central Michigan game. of course, Portnoy came out afterwards and said that the doc used creative editing on his comments.
Dave's Michigan fandom is annoying, but it was pretty obvious the comment was edited.

Top Bottom