Michigan More Sanguine on 2024 Gophers

I like the way they sum up the defensive secondary - Walley "surrounded by question marks."

this remains my biggest area of concern going into the season. the more the secondary improves, the better chance the team has of winning at least 6 games. the less the secondary improves..........

No mention in article of WR Tyler Williams, a four-star prospect, added via transfer portal.

The offense analysis is mostly "pound the ball." That makes sense when the author is unaware of a 4 star WR.

Does at least mention returning WR Daniel Jackson, All Big Ten Second team.

No mention in article of WR Tyler Williams, a four-star prospect, added via transfer portal.

The offense analysis is mostly "pound the ball." That makes sense when the author is unaware of a 4 star WR.

Does at least mention returning WR Daniel Jackson, All Big Ten Second team.
It’s not the first time we’ve had an inexperienced former four star wr transfer in.

I think that is a pretty fair assessment from a competing B1G programs website. Considering it's Mich a pretty positive appraisal of the current program and appears to have done some research at least. I'm not getting caught up on the "Well over five games" comment at the end because if that means 7 games that's probably a fair assessment going into the season. If we play NC to start the season and Brosmer lights them up, then maybe those evaluations shift if the Gophs produce a solid passing attack.

Top Bottom