Michigan game time set

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I heard last night that the Michigan game will be Saturday, March 7 at 11am. I haven't seen it officially posted on GopherSports.com yet though.

Go Gophers!!

MI vs MN

Thanks for the heads up BG. It is now posted on the GS site. Another game I have to give up - Darn.

Good news

The 11 a.m. Saturday start will allow for a full day of Championship Week TV watching after the Gopher game, not to mention playing Saturday instead of Sunday gives the Gophers an extra day of rest prior to the Big Ten Tournament.

I really hate morning Basketball games...

First it was morning Football games. Now it morning Basketball games.
I see the Minnesota Michigan game is on ESPN. That explains the start time. We are a warm up to their "Big Games".

11 a.m. on ESPN is actually a good time slot on Saturdays. ESPN usually has a good Big East matchup at that time. Other than their prime time game at 8 p.m., I think the 11 a.m. Saturday time is ESPN's best slot. It's the start of the basketball viewing day.

The 11am is usually a Big East game, as you said SS, and when it's a Big Ten game, it's usually in the eastern time zone. That hour makes a load of difference, especially if my case where the desire for a good seat in the student section will mean waking up at 7:45 on a Saturday in order to be in line by 8:45 or so.

All that said, I'm much happier that this game is at 11am on Saturday than any time on Sunday, which was also a possibility.

That works for me, Im glad theyre playing Saturday instead of Sunday, I wouldnt have minded a little later start but whatever. I cant wait to go, this will be my first time at The Barn. Didnt want to pay to much on stub hub so Im stuck way up there, but it doesnt look like there is a bad seat in the place.

but it doesnt look like there is a bad seat in the place.

hahahaha, so funny it hurts. Not saying you will have a bad seat, but there are plenty of absolutely ridiculous "views".

You know you have a bad seat when

hahahaha, so funny it hurts. Not saying you will have a bad seat, but there are plenty of absolutely ridiculous "views".

... you know you have a bad seat when the beat thing about it is its view of a tv set!!!

Yeah I kinda thought the scoreboard might be in the way, I got my tickets on gophersports.com a month ago and the best seats they had were row 15 section 212, crap seats. But I wasnt gonna pay ridiculous prices on stubhub for tickets.

Bad seat attached (though considering the games I saw from there, I sort of miss the massive post).

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 14

Top Bottom