Michigan commit unapologetic about burning Ohio State recruiting letter

What he did wasn't well-informed or classy, but I have no problem with it. I do think Buckeye fans sending death threats are a bunch of pantherhawk neanderthals.

Basically, there could be a lot better decision making on both sides. It's just college sports.

Can you really see these kids going out on the field and going "where's that guy that burned our recruiting letter? man that gets me fired up!" lol:D

Wow. There might be some bad feelings. And strong words. Or no one will remember this kid a couple of years when he's at Bowling Green.

"It's sad that grown men and women get like this over a picture." I have no problem with his stunt, but if you flip someone off, they might just have a negative reaction. I bet he wouldn't have burned the OSU letter if he hadn't gotten an offer from Michigan, he might have had an entirely different attitude. It is disrespectful, but it is sports, you don't have to be respectful. But it works both ways.

It is a bit funny that Michigan taunts OSU by calling them "Ohio" after Ohio University beat them in the NCAA basketball tournament. Michigan got some smack for that.

Obviously it's a tad theatrical and heavy-handed, but I think it's awesome...we all would love it if one of our recruits burned their wisconsin letter.

Top Bottom