Michigan -3 today

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Gotta wonder what it'd be with Springs. Still, Vegas expecting a pretty close matchup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta wonder what it'd be with Springs. Still, Vegas expecting a pretty close matchup.

How can the 4 seed be a 3 point dog to the 8 seed?

Michigan is also better according to many advanced metrics (kenpom, BPI), and an OT game with iffy officiating at the Barn might suggest a slight Michigan edge on a neutral court. That, or DISRESPECT.

Of course, it's their third game in three days and they had a dogfight OT game yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised to see some signs of fatigue.

Michigan is also better according to many advanced metrics (kenpom, BPI), and an OT game with iffy officiating at the Barn might suggest a slight Michigan edge on a neutral court. That, or DISRESPECT.

Of course, it's their third game in three days and they had a dogfight OT game yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised to see some signs of fatigue.

That's what I'm hoping for. I think their fatigue will hopefully cancel out the loss of Springs.

I"m expecting a Gopher victory. We have been a better team then them all year. Nothing different today.

Even without Springs, I really like the Gophers chances today. Michigan has to be tired. They are not a very deep team either and rely heavily on their starters.

Even without Springs, I really like the Gophers chances today. Michigan has to be tired. They are not a very deep team either and rely heavily on their starters.

Agree. Hoping the OT took a bunch out of them.

...and Sagarin. They're 3 points better according to Sagarin, in fact, so... Michigan belongs in the Tourney; no question about that.

Last time we played Michigan (OT game), Lynch played 13 minutes and already had 4 fouls. Springs played 22 and had 7 points. Lynch has resolved some of his fouling issues in the last few games, managing to get more minutes and not foul out. Having him in the game changes everything....while he doesn't replace Springs, defenses can't cheat like they can when Konate is in the game. I agree with the posters who say Michigan has got to be tired...two days straight and they lack any bench. We will be fine...last year's losing has done a lot to make this team take nothing for granted.

Gophers are a better team than Michigan. The line is set to get equal action.

Gophers are a better team than Michigan. The line is set to get equal action.
Agree, but the narrative is that Michigan is a team of destiny and that's all that's been drilled into the public over the last few days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vegas tends to fall in line with the predictive metrics. Michigan's predictive metrics are slightly better than ours. And we are out Springs - it isn't a surprise Michigan is favored.

The goal of Vegas, as stated above, is to create equal action on both sides of the line. That way they collect the full vig.

Agree, but the narrative is that Michigan is a team of destiny and that's all that's been drilled into the public over the last few days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They're plane crash survivors, all of them! Who can't like that story?

Top Bottom