Michael Carter Army Interview

Yeah, I saw the interview too. Based on that, it appears that he has indeed chosen the Gophers :)

Still, I won't get too excited unless he actually declares, which I am guessing he will.

There are also a few clips of him matching up against some of the other Army All-Americans in practice drills. Based on those, I like his potential. He can be a little over aggressive with his hands, but his coverage skills appear to be really good.

He definitely looks like an excellent prospect and here's to hoping he'll be wearing a Gopher hat at this time tomorrow!!!

Yeah he said he liked the WVU team, but his comments of saying he'll follow in Tyrone's steps and winning the Thorpe (I think) award, as well as his comment on asking how a Florida kid can handle the Minnesota cold: "we'll see". Sounds to me like a commit.

As for video highlights, he needs to not make so much contact, but he's definately in position -- awesome speed. He'll be a huge player in a couple years.

looks like a good player who could earn some Pt next year if he comes here, needs to gain a little weight and improve his speaking.

Yeah he said he liked the WVU team, but his comments of saying he'll follow in Tyrone's steps and winning the Thorpe (I think) award, as well as his comment on asking how a Florida kid can handle the Minnesota cold: "we'll see". Sounds to me like a commit.

As for video highlights, he needs to not make so much contact, but he's definately in position -- awesome speed. He'll be a huge player in a couple years.

He is definitely too active with his hands. Outside of that his coverage looks very good.

I like how the guy doing the interviews asks Carter about handling the cold of Minnesota, and then the interviewer follows up by saying, "It's okay, they play in a dome."

Not anymore baby!!!

Farrell has flip-flopped on a couple guys on that list, including McNeal, Carter and now Tajh Boyd as well...

Not sure what is precipitating the changes, but, I guess we'll have to see.

Wonder how the Insight bowl game has affected Carter.

All I know is I want tomorrow over so we can all know, not speculate anymore and stop being held hostage trying to figure it out!

I'd have a lot more faith in our very own Grunkie than I would Mike Farrell when it comes to Gopher recruiting leads.

Any reads on Taikwon Paige gentlemen? Is he waiting on Carter's announcement?

Would Carter committing here help or hurt our chances?

Top Bottom