Mich State is my (2nd) favorite team now

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
Go Spartans.
Their continued success will keep Classy Bret Bielema and the Badgers out of the Rose Bowl.
What a db that guy is.

DB? That is a slander to all DBs everywhere.

Every time I see posts like this, it makes me think of that 10 year old boy who keeps picking on the girl in his class and calling her bad names. The reason he does that is because he actually really likes the girl and wishes she liked him back. Bottom line it's childish.

I'm a gopher fan, but the quicker this program stops drueling over our main rivals coach and just focusses on gaining respectability again the better.

Bielema looks like a hell of a coach, and Wisconsin is a very good program right now, let's deal with it and move on.

Quite frankly I'd love it if they maintained that level and we got up to that level. That would be a rivalry.

Go Spartans.
Their continued success will keep Classy Bret Bielema and the Badgers out of the Rose Bowl.
What a db that guy is.

Not sure you're entirely correct.

If Wisky, MSU and tOSU all win out....then this 3-way tie means Wisky will prolly maintain its highest BCS ranking of the 3 teams, and will be heading to Pasadena.

Every time I see posts like this, it makes me think of that 10 year old boy who keeps picking on the girl in his class and calling her bad names. The reason he does that is because he actually really likes the girl and wishes she liked him back. Bottom line it's childish.

I'm a gopher fan, but the quicker this program stops drueling over our main rivals coach and just focusses on gaining respectability again the better.

Bielema looks like a hell of a coach, and Wisconsin is a very good program right now, let's deal with it and move on.

Quite frankly I'd love it if they maintained that level and we got up to that level. That would be a rivalry.

I drool over being OSU.....not wisconsin

is this bad?

Wisconsin is pretty clearly best in the B10 right now so it would be hilarious if they get screwed over.

did you mean "drooling" or "dueling"? I suppose either works, though I doubt either is accurate.

The game next week in Iowa City should be really interesting. The Hawkeyes looking to play spoiler and ruin both the chokeyes and whiskey's cnances at a title. If OSU plays the way they did in the first half against PSU today I think the Spartans will end up in the Rose Bowl.

brent enema is a classless db. There is no excuse for 80+ plus points against any team. To be throwing the ball late in the game and having that smug look on his face makes me hate him and sconnie more every week. Maybe he wants to coach bb as well as bo r takes 2 games to score that many points.

Top Bottom