Message To All Fans!!!

Reaction score
Seriously this is all I'm hearing is Jerry Kill sucks, we suck, Jerry Kill won't fix this program, we won't be going anywhere for a long time. Okay really just shut up. About Jerry Kill this is his first year give the guy a break. What is he supposed to win a rose bowl gosh. I hear people are selling their tickets. Don't buy those tickets if you are going to sell them because we are the gophers we are going to have these seasons. Really just suck it up people and go to the games and don't get rid of your tickets and just deal with it. If you don't like our team and don't have any support for them what so ever then get out of here. You people dwell on past weeks so much which leads to less people supporting the gophers and then more we will lose. At the beginning of gopher games the big screen says it's not about last year or last week it's about today. Just support them today and stop dwelling on how we suck or how bad we got beat last week and just freaking for get about it it's over just cheer on the gophers today (on Saturdays). I know we suck I mean we lost to Michigan 58-0 but I just moved on and forgot about bad we played and watched the Purdue game like nothing happened and i will do the same against Nebraska. I don't let the record get to me and apparently it does to you people and you just give up your tickets and don't support our college football team. I would love to win but I just go into every Saturday loving the game and the stadium and just want to watch some Gopher football. If your not going to stop dwelling on what happened previously then get rid of your tickets and get of this state and go support them because you will fit in just fine. Minnesota Gophers is a team that tests a true fan and see if they can take losses and hope and wait to have those winning seasons. I'm tired of having 40 straight years of bad football (except for a few years with Mason) but i just think of today and watch them and just hope they can come out of the game with a win.

Rational people walk away from situations that continually plague their lives. Eventually, the memory fades and the pain subsides or becomes manageable. Asking your friends to participate in somebody's suicide by watching neither helps your self, the suicide, or your friends. The test of a healthy person is watching them walk away from what pains them. Assuming you enjoy the band, the cheer leaders and a colorful atmosphere, it is a fabulous thing to go to a Gopher football game. Expecting they will play the game, is another matter entirely. Best to bring a cheerful friend along to talk you off the ledge, especially if the guy can rip the team with great lines. After another futile 40, it all looks so very funny.

Rational people walk away from situations that continually plague their lives. Eventually, the memory fades and the pain subsides or becomes manageable. Asking your friends to participate in somebody's suicide by watching neither helps your self, the suicide, or your friends. The test of a healthy person is watching them walk away from what pains them. Assuming you enjoy the band, the cheer leaders and a colorful atmosphere, it is a fabulous thing to go to a Gopher football game. Expecting they will play the game, is another matter entirely. Best to bring a cheerful friend along to talk you off the ledge, especially if the guy can rip the team with great lines. After another futile 40, it all looks so very funny.

Umm, what? Did you just compare watching a friend commit suicide to college football? I'm not sure... this post is just too incoherent.

Rational people walk away from situations that continually plague their lives.

Then it's clear you should walk away. But that would assume that you are rational.

After another futile 40, it all looks so very funny.

I've never had a "40" that was futile.

usa-miller-olde-english-800.jpg

Top Bottom