Meet The Pharmacist, The FedEx Courier, And Other Dreamers Who Applied To Coach UW

Great link, Bleed. According to my calculations, 57.4% of our GopherHolers were actually more qualified for the job than Gary Andersen.

Dr.Don

Great link, Bleed. According to my calculations, 57.4% of our GopherHolers were actually more qualified for the job than Gary Andersen.

Why such a low percentage? For most things at least 80% of GopherHolers are more qualified for the job than the person doing the job.:rolleyes: In all seriousness, I have noticed lately that for many of the discussions here people are being a little more humble and seem to understand to difference between what they know and what they believe. It must be the cold weather.

Why such a low percentage? For most things at least 80% of GopherHolers are more qualified for the job than the person doing the job.:rolleyes: In all seriousness, I have noticed lately that for many of the discussions here people are being a little more humble and seem to understand to difference between what they know and what they believe. It must be the cold weather.

Well, like I said, Killjoy. According to MY CALCULATIONS that is what I have determined as to the accuracy of GopherHole commentors, after all, I have to consider a 1.43 factor for emotional attachments, and a .037 factor for actual knowledge of anything beyond 5th-6th grade flag football, and the disclaimer here is that girls are still allowed to play at that level.

After all, A.J. Parker's mother has a bff who knows what it takes to put Coach Kill in the limelight.

As much as I dislike Wisconsin, this was actually really interesting and fun to read.

Now we know why search took so long. It must have been difficult to pare down the list from such a large pool of great candidates.

I wonder if the UW athletic department actually sent an official rejection letter to everyone who applied. I assume that's what most of these applicants were after.

I wonder if the UW athletic department actually sent an official rejection letter to everyone who applied. I assume that's what most of these applicants were after.

I work at a university and would guess that they do get a letter as a matter of policy. I would bet its a form letter that goes something like, "Your materials have been reviewed. Many outstanding applicants applied for the position. We regret to inform you that you were not selected for an interview..." But it still might be cool to receive such a letter.

I applied for the UW head coaching position but was turned down because they found out that froggopher trolls their message boards! Hell, I never even got a damn rejection letter! Just a lousy e-mail! Hah! Go Gophers!!

I fully expect Coach Ronald Rains to make a quick ascension through the coaching ranks.

"PASSION happens when everybody works hard, yet so winning. It also occurs when they had more success for those events that we did not score more points.
RESPONSIBILITY is to us POINTS PLAY, OUTCOACH THEM AS MUCH AS WE can. SPORTSMANSHIP AND CITIZENSHIP are important element at all times, before events, durning events, and reflections.
Win-Win,
Coach Ron Rains"

I fully expect Coach Ronald Rains to make a quick ascension through the coaching ranks.

"PASSION happens when everybody works hard, yet so winning. It also occurs when they had more success for those events that we did not score more points.
RESPONSIBILITY is to us POINTS PLAY, OUTCOACH THEM AS MUCH AS WE can. SPORTSMANSHIP AND CITIZENSHIP are important element at all times, before events, durning events, and reflections.
Win-Win,
Coach Ron Rains"

That's like Wren, Brew, and PantherHawk all rolled into one. But with much less IQ.

N.C.A.A. is a good fit for when I am a fan.

Win-Win,
Coach Ron Rains"

i can't even tell what this is remotely trying to say..

Win-Win,
Coach Ron Rains"

I want to know more about this "WE can". Is this the can that was under Butthead's desk in case he was too busy to take a wee?

How good will Wisky be this year without Ball and Coach B. Maybe 7-5 and the fall begins ??

Top Bottom