Mbakwe Named NJCAA Player Of Week

Reaction score
43 points and 32 rebounds in 2 W last week earned him national JuCo POW honors.

Then 26 points and 20 rebounds in another W this week. His Miami Dade team is now 23-2 and ranked #3 in NJCAA poll.

Mbakwe seems headed for NJCAA All-American honors in March.

43 points and 32 rebounds in 2 W last week earned him national JuCo POW honors.

Then 26 points and 20 rebounds in another W this week. His Miami Dade team is now 23-2 and ranked #3 in NJCAA poll.

Mbakwe seems headed for NJCAA All-American honors in March.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Ask Mr. Bostick about how much those JUCO accolades mean once you get to the B10...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Ask Mr. Bostick about how much those JUCO accolades mean once you get to the B10...

I don't see anything from FOT that relates to how Mbakwe will fare with the Gophers. He simply pointed out some stats and that he probably will be a NJCAA All-American. It's you who are jumping to conclusions.

I personally think Mbakwe's game will translate a lot better to Tubby's system and will have a much bigger impact than bostick anyway. Having seen Mbakwe play in person I don't really see myself possibly being dissapointed with him.

Was he any good at Marquette. I don't remember him being that good?

Was he any good at Marquette. I don't remember him being that good?

He tore his acl and only played the last few games.....if im remembering correctly he missed the entire regular season or at least close to it, but tom crean played him in the tournament instead of using a medical redshirt and giving him an extra year of eligibility so he must have been pretty confident in him.

I don't see anything from FOT that relates to how Mbakwe will fare with the Gophers. He simply pointed out some stats and that he probably will be a NJCAA All-American. It's you who are jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for reading what I wrote. Maybe Art can take a remedial reading course at MTCC.

Top Bottom