Maxx Williams TD

rowdaboat

Reaction score
4 yard catch, first of season. Been lining up in backfield a lot today

Baltimore was probably the worst place he could have gone in the draft.

Baltimore was probably the worst place he could have gone in the draft.

does it matter since he was BPJ? Gopher Football history starts two days ago now that we're in year 1..........

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I just don't think Baltimore is a good fit for him. I think he would be a lot better in our offense.

Not sure I buy that. Benjamin Watson is leading the team in catches and he's 37. The good news is Maxx is still only 23 and has time to figure it out in Baltimore or elsewhere.

Not sure I buy that. Benjamin Watson is leading the team in catches and he's 37. The good news is Maxx is still only 23 and has time to figure it out in Baltimore or elsewhere.

Yeah I'll admit I don't follow the Ravens at all, didn't realize Watson was their leading receiver with 54 receptions. I'm just a homer and would love to see his flying sideline catches and hurdling of defenders in US bank stadium.

Yeah but he seems to constantly be fighting for the third TE position at Baltimore. Not sure why they don't like him as a more primary option ... maybe his blocking isn't as good as the other guys.

For example this year it says he got the third TE spot on the roster only after Pitta retired due to injury and Gilmore had a season ending knee injury. The later guy is a 2014 draft pick out of Colorado St. The first two TE are Watson and Boyle, a 2015 draft pick out of Delaware.

Clearly no one can deny that Williams is a great athlete and pass catcher. So that is why I wonder if his blocking ability still is not quite what the Ravens are looking for, and so might fit better in a different scheme?

I think Maxx has had his fair share of injuries n his NFL career. That certainly doesn't help you move up the ladder for playing time.

Baltimore is worse than NO and NE in spreading targets to too many. Made mistake of buying the Wallace trends for this week championship

does it matter since he was BPJ? Gopher Football history starts two days ago now that we're in year 1..........

Wrong. Gopher history is only measured B9W (Before 9 Wins) and A9W (After 9 Wins). #HailClaeys

Yeah but he seems to constantly be fighting for the third TE position at Baltimore. Not sure why they don't like him as a more primary option ... maybe his blocking isn't as good as the other guys.

For example this year it says he got the third TE spot on the roster only after Pitta retired due to injury and Gilmore had a season ending knee injury. The later guy is a 2014 draft pick out of Colorado St. The first two TE are Watson and Boyle, a 2015 draft pick out of Delaware.

Clearly no one can deny that Williams is a great athlete and pass catcher. So that is why I wonder if his blocking ability still is not quite what the Ravens are looking for, and so might fit better in a different scheme?

Is blocking is why Kill redshirted him

Top Bottom