Maxx Williams is BIG....

myboysteam

Reaction score
And Getting Bigger!!!!!!!!! I have seen Maxx and his dad Brian working out at the gym basically every day since he accepted his scholarship from the Gophers. Not bad having an ex NFL 1st round pick as a training partner. Brian is putting him through some intense workouts. I saw Maxx throw up 275 about a half dozen times, not bad for a 16 year old.... What a work ethic this kid has..wow is he intense! Scarey he is only going to be a senior in high school...I am sure there are a few nervous parents/coaches in the Wright County Conference.

Great Signing Coach Kill!!!

He's an intriguing prospect. Have you seen him play in person?
I thought for sure at first he'd be a defensive athlete(DE/LB), but obviously he must have some ball skills/running skills.

Good to here all the in state commits are impressing so far, Nelson running fast/announcing he enroll early, McDonald leading the charge to get more in state guys on board, and Williams working out with his dad.
A nice trio, let's add some more and get this thing turned around on the backs of MN boys!(Johnson/Pirsig/Hayes cough cough)

Yeah I have seen him play he plays tough...very tough...basically a direct snap type of offense with Maxx playing QB. With his size and speed he is able to run over people at the high school level. He played OLB as a sophmore and I can remember a few sacks where he destroyed the poor opposing QB. I am not sure how much time he will get on Defense this year at Waconia.

He has huge hand, a lot of speed, and a desire to run over people. Think he will be a solid TE prospect in Kills offense.

Top Bottom