Max Busher-Zack Vraa Rosemount Players

goldfan24

Reaction score
Does anyone here know the level of interest the Gophers have in these 2 players? Busher has started since his sophomore season at LB and Vraa really had a breakout season last fall. Busher will be one of the top LB's in Minnesota this fall and Vraa could be the top receiver in the Lake next season. Vraa has great hands and has great size. Rosemount has some real talent in the next 2 class's.

Does anyone here know the level of interest the Gophers have in these 2 players? Busher has started since his sophomore season at LB and Vraa really had a breakout season last fall. Busher will be one of the top LB's in Minnesota this fall and Vraa could be the top receiver in the Lake next season. Vraa has great hands and has great size. Rosemount has some real talent in the next 2 class's.

...Scholly's for both

Vraa is a heck of an athlete. Good basketball player too, not D1 level hoops player though. I have not seen him play football but I heard he was a very good football player.

The staff has hit the instate guys hard and neither has an offer yet so we at least know they're not high priority.

Vraa and Busher

I have seen them play most home games the past couple years and Busher I don't think is a Big Ten level player. Vraa is very interesting -- I don't know how fast his times are but his hands are great and his leaping ability is fabulous at least him going against cornerbacks in the Lake conference. He is one I could see teams taking a hard look at.

Asked my son about Vraa the other day - sounds like he's getting looks right now from low level D1 schools (NDSU/UND) and the like for football. Still undecided though if he wants to do football or basketball.

I go to school with both of them and am very close friends with them. Max and Zack were both invited by a member of the U of M Coaching staff to visit the campus and tour the new stadium. it is correct that they visited the Iowa campus niether seemed to enthused, but i believe it was just because they r both only jr's and would like to keep thier options open right now. Vraa has also gotten letters from northwestern and east carolina and a few others bigger schools. Max has gotten letters from NDSU and some smaller D1 schools, but has the talent to play in many of the big confrences in the nation. Vraa is getting offers smaller D1 bball school's like eastern illinois and smaller schools. but both have the talent to produce big numbers for the gophers.

Top Bottom