Max Boot: The GOP is now the party of neo-Confederates

Wally

Reaction score
How about this.

The only people I see represented by the government are the extremely wealthy.

Does that clear it up for you?

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Well, at least that's tangible.

Still hard to me to take seriously that you equally hate and lump together Koch's and Bezos, for example.

Wally

Reaction score
Well, at least that's tangible.

Still hard to me to take seriously that you equally hate and lump together Koch's and Bezos, for example.
Explain how Bezos is better than them?

I actually agree with a few of the Koch positions and at least they take positions. Bezos is a pos rich fuck boy as demonstrated by his bitch and his new yaght.

Name one thing respectable about Bezos beyond making alot of money...

Note:I have extreme dislike for the Koch's.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Why are no Republicans condemning Rep. Paul Gosar for cozying up to white nationalists?
Opinion: Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar spoke at a white nationalist conference and the condemnation from the Republican Party is ... non-existent.
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

Arizona’s most shocking story today isn’t the fact that an Arizona congressman spoke at a white nationalist conference on Friday night.

It’s the silence pouring forth from the Arizona Republican Party that is absolutely stunning.

Gosar has long been known for living out there on what used to be the party’s fringe. Used to be.

Section2

Reaction score
White nationalist is such a bizarre term.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Why are no Republicans condemning Rep. Paul Gosar for cozying up to white nationalists?
Opinion: Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar spoke at a white nationalist conference and the condemnation from the Republican Party is ... non-existent.
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

Arizona’s most shocking story today isn’t the fact that an Arizona congressman spoke at a white nationalist conference on Friday night.

It’s the silence pouring forth from the Arizona Republican Party that is absolutely stunning.

Gosar has long been known for living out there on what used to be the party’s fringe. Used to be.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
Just saying what most Repugnicans think.
People who voted for the one who said the below phrase, and then lecture others on racism have a special gift.

It doesn't matter if they are victims of society, they will hit my mom with a lead pipe, beat up my wife, shoot my sister, take on my sons........THEY MUST BE TAKEN OFF THE STREET! (5:20 mark)

Top Bottom