Max Boot: The GOP is now the party of neo-Confederates

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Have you tried glucosamine? I tore my PCL in my 20’s, which caused some laxity in the knee joint and eventual pain. NSAIDs didn’t help, but after 6 weeks of 1500 mg of glucosamine daily, I had no pain. That lasted 20+ years before my knee had more complex issues b/c of the initial injury. I’ve been taking glucosamine for over 30 years now.

Thanks for the recommendation. I took glucosamine in the past and didnt get the results. I will consider trying it again though

KGF

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I took glucosamine in the past and didnt get the results. I will consider trying it again though
If that doesn’t work, and it doesn’t for some, I would suggest asking your Orthopaedic doctor about getting injections of the linked product. I have been getting knee injections twice a year of a product called Synvisc and recently replaced it with Durolane. Durolane is a newer generation product that requires only one injection instead of multiple injections over a couple weeks. These products provide a cushion where cartilage has worn thin or is gone.

https://www.empr.com/news/hyaluronic-acid-knee-osteoarthritis-durolane-bioventus/article/686413/

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well I am, sort of. More an avocation actually - weekend gynecology, spelunking...that sort of thing. :)

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

[emoji15][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodasGold

Reaction score

I encourage you to publish your memoirs! Contact the house of J.T. Glover :)

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KGF

Reaction score
Trying to see how many threads you can restart, justthenarrative?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trying to see how many threads you can restart, justthenarrative?

Are you trying to see just how much racism you can accept for lower taxes?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score

DEGopher

Reaction score
In his defense Trump's tweet is so asinine it probably deserves to be in more than 1 thread.

The whole tweet exchange is asinine, it simply demeans everyone who is a part of it. For those who think that only one side of this tweet exchange is behaving poorly, please step away from you keyboard and take a deep breath.

Now excuse me while I go take a shower and try to remove the stench of the rancid political propaganda that is contained in all of the tweets.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The whole tweet exchange is asinine, it simply demeans everyone who is a part of it. For those who think that only one side of this tweet exchange is behaving poorly, please step away from you keyboard and take a deep breath.

Now excuse me while I go take a shower and try to remove the stench of the rancid political propaganda that is contained in all of the tweets.

There are good people on both sides.

DEGopher

Reaction score
There are good people on both sides.

To make it clear, my reference was not to the posters on the board, but rather the tweets of the politicians and political hacks/journalists which have been attached.

My apologies for any confusion on that issue.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry but I disagree, I don't think calling out the asinine tweet is asinine. It is the exact opposite actually.

DEGopher

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I disagree, I don't think calling out the asinine tweet is asinine. It is the exact opposite actually.

I agree with you.

If, however, you have two asinine statements, calling out only one of them (because you hate the guy), and ignoring the other (because you like the guy) is unproductive and disingenuous.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I agree with you.

If, however, you have two asinine statements, calling out only one of them (because you hate the guy), and ignoring the other (because you like the guy) is unproductive and disingenuous.

No, that is what passes for politics in 2019. The whole goal is to "define" your opponent in the worst possible light, while claiming that everything your side does is fair and honest. Truth does not matter. honesty does not matter. the only thing that matters is winning.

the sad fact is that a lot of people - millions of people - will love Trump's new tweets. Just like millions of people love AOC's tweets. Each side moves further away from the center. I keep thinking that at some point, the pendulum will swing back, but I fear that some really bad thing or things will have to happen before a correction takes place.

Section2

Reaction score
I will defend this tweet partially. Somalia is a failed communist state. The US is not responsible for what a hellhole that country became when it’s communism caused it to collapse.
However, the US still took in millions of Somali refugees.
Fast forward to Omar, who really honestly seems to hate the US. And she’s now pushing for us to move left. Just like the failed government that caused her to flee.
I’m all for immigrants fleeing failed leftist states. I’m not for them trying to Change the US to look more like the places they’ve fled.
That’s how I took Trumps tweet. If the way your country of origin did things is so superior to the American way, go back home and give it a try.

It’s similar to Californians fleeing to TX and then mindlessly voting for more progressivism once they get there. They don’t understand cause and effect.

There are plenty of Somalis, Hispanics, middle easterners who have left the failed policies of their homelands behind. I welcome them all with open arms.

But you go ahead and get up on that soapbox and scream racism. It works a little less each time.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Congresswomen. Countries. Governments.

Where did Ayanna Presley come from? For that matter, where did AOC's PARENTS come from?

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I am switching parties to the Democrats. I would rather hang out with AOC then Mitch McConnell and his version of a shredded, powerless Constitution. At least with AOC, there would be checks and balances and the rule of law.

DEGopher

Reaction score
I am switching parties to the Democrats. I would rather hang out with AOC then Mitch McConnell and his version of a shredded, powerless Constitution. At least with AOC, there would be checks and balances and the rule of law.

While I to enjoy the the freshness and idealistic nature of AOC, she doesn’t seem to support the rule of law with ICE and border crossings. Also, do you think Pelosi is not of the same corrupt group as McConnell? I actually think these two laugh at us (common folk) behind closed doors at how we think they are actually in opposition to one another.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you trying to see just how much racism you can accept for lower taxes?

To be fair...it was a BIG tax cut...

GoodasGold

Reaction score
While I to enjoy the the freshness and idealistic nature of AOC, she doesn’t seem to support the rule of law with ICE and border crossings. Also, do you think Pelosi is not of the same corrupt group as McConnell? I actually think these two laugh at us (common folk) behind closed doors at how we think they are actually in opposition to one another.

I too enjoy the freshness and idealism of AOC. I particularly enjoy her teeth, which are quite white, well-aligned and substantial! They give her an almost feral appearance - as if she might suddenly bite!
Mitch McConnel, on the other hand, I don’t believe has any teeth. Have you noticed that when he tries to smile, there just isn’t anything there. It’s what we used to call a “sh*t eating grin”. I’m not certain what’s going on there, but I suspect it may have something to do with his being from the low side of the Mason-Dixon Line where, historically, there has been a general deficiency of oral hygiene.
Nancy Pelosi certainly has teeth...long teeth...and we’ll leave it at that. And please note, I’m not pronouncing any judgement here; these are only observations.

cncmin

Reaction score
I too enjoy the freshness and idealism of AOC. I particularly enjoy her teeth, which are quite white, well-aligned and substantial! They give her an almost feral appearance - as if she might suddenly bite!
Mitch McConnel, on the other hand, I don’t believe has any teeth. Have you noticed that when he tries to smile, there just isn’t anything there. It’s what we used to call a “sh*t eating grin”. I’m not certain what’s going on there, but I suspect it may have something to do with his being from the low side of the Mason-Dixon Line where, historically, there has been a general deficiency of oral hygiene.
Nancy Pelosi certainly has teeth...long teeth...and we’ll leave it at that. And please note, I’m not pronouncing any judgement here; these are only observations.

Great frigging post LOL.

Section2

Reaction score
Congresswomen. Countries. Governments.

Where did Ayanna Presley come from? For that matter, where did AOC's PARENTS come from?

I’ve never heard of her. AOC I think is Puerto Rican but not sure. Trump didn’t mention any of them by name, so you can invent anyone you want.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of her. AOC I think is Puerto Rican but not sure. Trump didn’t mention any of them by name, so you can invent anyone you want.

You've gone from saying that we don't know which Congresswomen Trump was talking about, to calling them 4 of the most radical in Congress, to saying you have never heard of one of them. If you've never heard of Pressley, how do you know she's one of the most radical in Congress? If you've never heard of her, how can you be comfortable with Trump saying she should go back to her country, despite her being an American citizen serving in the House?

Also, I've got a little bit of news for you. You know what country Puerto Rico is part of? Scroll down to find out!

The United States! Who knew!

Top Bottom