Maverick and Chip

Chip? yes. He is developing nicely. playing well today. lots of upside, I believe.

Mav? no.

Chip made some very nice plays in the 2nd half...and some very bad plays. The thing that shocks me with Chip is just how one handed he is... it does not seem like he can take more than one dribble with his right hand or shoot a right handed layup. I thought he would have really worked on that this past offseason.

Too much hating on Chip. His energy is one of the big reasons that they won the game.

The second biggest reason that they won is that Welch played extensively in the 2nd half and Maverick did not

I am confused...didn't both these players play in the Big Ten last year are FR? So, really what your asking isn't are they Big Ten players because evidence is 100% supporting that they are in fact Big Ten players...what you are really asking is, "Am I, ruppertflywheel, the biggest *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# bag on this board?"
and that I answer no, but you are in the top 5!

Just because you are on a Big Ten roster doesn't mean that you are a Big Ten caliber player!!

Went to college in Philly (at Penn); hope Jerome Allen turns around Penn!!

I am confused...didn't both these players play in the Big Ten last year are FR? So, really what your asking isn't are they Big Ten players because evidence is 100% supporting that they are in fact Big Ten players...what you are really asking is, "Am I, ruppertflywheel, the biggest *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# bag on this board?"
and that I answer no, but you are in the top 5!

lol! classic response...

Just because you are on a Big Ten roster doesn't mean that you are a Big Ten caliber player!!

Went to college in Philly (at Penn); hope Jerome Allen turns around Penn!!

Rupertdbagwheel didn't ask if they were talented enough to deserve a big ten scholarship...he just asked his troll question to ensure we don't forget what troll he is. That said...Chip is good enough for 8 of the 12 teams in the Big ten and Mav is good enough for our team...so yes they are both big ten caliber players.

Chip is good enough for 8 of the 12 teams in the Big ten and Mav is good enough for our team...so yes they are both big ten caliber players.

+1

Rupertdbagwheel didn't ask if they were talented enough to deserve a big ten scholarship...he just asked his troll question to ensure we don't forget what troll he is. That said...Chip is good enough for 8 of the 12 teams in the Big ten and Mav is good enough for our team...so yes they are both big ten caliber players.

Tough for you to figure out a question within a question hey Philly. By the way does Philly still roll up the streets at 11:00 pm so the homeless can plop down? Of course being in the burbs you don't have that problem. Wait. it is Philadelphia. Sorry, my bad.

W.C. Fields: "Ah yes, went to Philadelphia one time and it was closed"

Chip is good in spots. I don't think he is capable of being a stud but he's a solid energy role player who is aggressive off the bench.

Maverick might not start for 3-4 teams in the miac. Not kidding.

Tough for you to figure out a question within a question hey Philly. By the way does Philly still roll up the streets at 11:00 pm so the homeless can plop down? Of course being in the burbs you don't have that problem. Wait. it is Philadelphia. Sorry, my bad.

W.C. Fields: "Ah yes, went to Philadelphia one time and it was closed"

Not tough for me to identify a troll dbag within a question ruppertsuckfartswheel.

Top Bottom