Maurice Fleming Jr.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Just saw a note on gopherillustrated about an offer to this Chicago player.

Not a subscriber. Anyone know more?

According to rivals he is a 6'1" 185 lb athlete with Minnesota his only BCS offer thus far.

Yup, saw that.

The interesting thing is that they have recruiters listed for a lot of B10 schools listed with medium interest. I only say that because I've seen similar players with "medium" interest for a variety of BCS schools, but they rarely have the recruiter from the school listed. It could be timing or an anomaly, but the short story is that I had never heard of they guy and wanted to throw it out to the board.

Offers continue to be given out. 1 week ago there were 33 offers according to rivals and now there are 38. He is one of five given out this week. 2-3 of those 5 are their first BCS offers.

Rivals can change regularly and I think it is a software issue. One day they will show 38 offers and the next 36. Sometimes you get a different number each time you search.

Going to Curie high school, he must be radioactive!

Yup, saw that.

The interesting thing is that they have recruiters listed for a lot of B10 schools listed with medium interest. I only say that because I've seen similar players with "medium" interest for a variety of BCS schools, but they rarely have the recruiter from the school listed. It could be timing or an anomaly, but the short story is that I had never heard of they guy and wanted to throw it out to the board.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those interest levels the player's interest in that school not the other way around?

A True Statement

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those interest levels the player's interest in that school not the other way around?

Most things posted here as facts are really somebody's opinion or belief that often has little or no factual basis. The above comment is an actual fact and it is correct. It is truly a rare comment.

Most things posted here as facts are really somebody's opinion or belief that often has little or no factual basis. The above comment is an actual fact and it is correct. It is truly a rare comment.

Ha!

We should start calling actual facts...Facts.

So like, it's a Fact that the Gophers are in the Big 10.

However, it is merely a fact that the spread offense won't work in the Big 10 (for example).

Facts vs beliefs

Ha!

We should start calling actual facts...Facts.

So like, it's a Fact that the Gophers are in the Big 10.

However, it is merely a fact that the spread offense won't work in the Big 10 (for example).

LOL - It is sort of like Truth and truth. And yes, the statement that "the spread offense won't work in the Big 10" is a belief and not a fact/Fact. But since people here prefer to believe that they are talking about Truth, we are able to have strings that are like soap operas, i.e. they go on and on and nothing changes. It must be the long winter that makes people repeat the same comments again and again.

Offers continue to be given out. 1 week ago there were 33 offers according to rivals and now there are 38. He is one of five given out this week. 2-3 of those 5 are their first BCS offers.

Rivals can change regularly and I think it is a software issue. One day they will show 38 offers and the next 36. Sometimes you get a different number each time you search.

I think it has to do with the GI mod removing the offer status of some of the players that were offered under Brewster but have not been offered by Kill like Rallis, Bennie Coney and a couple others.

Top Bottom