Maturi on cco at half

wait!what?

Reaction score
On CCO at half I heard Maturi apologizing for what appeared to be too much UW fawning. Did anyone catch the entire interview who could recap the the interview? I heard him say "i apologize for how it sounded but i spent many years in these halls and up the street at edgewood... "

On CCO at half I heard Maturi apologizing for what appeared to be too much UW fawning. Did anyone catch the entire interview who could recap the the interview? I heard him say "i apologize for how it sounded but i spent many years in these halls and up the street at edgewood... "

i thought he was apologizing for not being able to make the pregame show because he spent too much time in the tailgate lots talking to old friends.

good gosh get over it already joel! we thought we were getting a uw style ad model and we got anything but that. you hired a coach who hired a number of uw assistants who thought we were getting a rose bowl model and we are getting anything but that.

we shouldn't be uw castoff u.

I almost forgot about that interview, really, really disgusting stuff. Just ballwashing everything UW.
He's a disgrace of an AD, just an absolute disgrace of a spineless pencil pusher.
He's the AD of the U of Minnesota for god's sake! He acts like he's been graced by being in the halls of Camp Randall again. Oh and don't forget the obligatory non revenue sports reference and promotion. He IMO is a worse AD than brewster is a coach and it's not even close.

Get someone in here ASAP to fix this mess he's created. PLEASE!

that is what i figured. The U should make a stand and dump Joel.

Top Bottom