Maturi "invited anyone with suggestions to drop by his office."

Judging by some of the comments on this board, they'll need to install a metal detector at the entrance to Bierman first

Can we suggest he pull his head out of his arse?

Maturi Contacts Available Coaches Agents!

Many times during the search the coaches secretary has to leave a message.

office+truths+3.jpg

Maturi is just like Obama. He wants imput but will listen and do as he dam well pleases, and then say I listened. Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall!

Suggestions on a new coach? Or any suggestions at all? I've been working on a new paddle moving rhythm type thing for the ladies rowing team.

I didn't necessarily say that. Cricket in fact owns.

I hope you're not subtly ripping cricket. Cricket is tits.

Give me another sport that has position names like silly point and leg gully.

I legitimately watch cricket with alarming regularity. One of the best things about having a DirecTV international dish.

I legitimately watch cricket with alarming regularity. One of the best things about having a DirecTV international dish.

Word. I'm originally from England. I embrace cricket, along with soccer and tennis, as three sports we invented that we're now brutal at.

Many exciting parallels to Gopher and Viking fandom.

Word. I'm originally from England. I embrace cricket, along with soccer and tennis, as three sports we invented that we're now brutal at.

Many exciting parallels to Gopher and Viking fandom.
But you just won the ashes!

For the first time in forever. And will not win it again for a looong time.

But you just won the ashes!

For the first time in forever. And will not win it again for a looong time.

Yeah, but as you say, it won't happen again for a long time. And they last won in 2005, I think, but it was years and years prior to that.

Plus I was too devastated by the Kobe that Germany handed us in the World Cup to glean any enjoyment from the Ashes.

I didn't necessarily say that. Cricket in fact owns.

Whatever about cricket.. Hockey is 2nd only to football. And barely.

Either way, you are wrong. =D

and yet he won't even meet with the leaders of the M Club? Doesn't make sense to me, but then, nothing about this AD DOES.

He was talking about the players not the generail public.....he also stated about 4 players stopped by to talk to him.

Top Bottom