Mask mandate

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What the hell is she talking about. So Covid takes the day off when you are watching people perform that have not for 20 years. It reminds me of Otter’s speech in animal house. All that time to say absolutely nothing.

Anything's possible with Covid. During lock downs Covid would not get you at Walmart, but would get you if you went to the beach. Just as Covid would get you walking in the door of a restaurant, but not when you sat at your table. So too, you were free to swing a golf club outdoors, but not a baseball bat outdoors. Because science.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
FCq8wQvXsAc4pKu

cncmin

Reaction score
Hawaii has the highest % of its population with at least one dose in the US.

I'm sure all Hawaiians are vaccinated and wear their masks 24/7. I heard they even wear masks while they eat and while they fornicate.

None of the uptick in Covid we saw in September and October had anything to do with the virus transmitting quickly through the dry tinder that is unvaccinated children in in-person schools, that much we can all be sure of, right? And Global warming isn't at all cause by humans, because FOX News talking heads and my friend Joe on Facebook said so and therefore I certainly believe.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
and that too. The same folks who are dumb enough to don facemasks to fight sexually transmitted diseases now won't wear them to help fight a disease transmitted by respiration.

Haha, or is it now the Loony Leftists that are dumb enough to wear them everywhere inc. outdoors when they do little if anything to stop a disease.
#Box
#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

cncmin

Reaction score
Hawaii has the highest % of its population with at least one dose in the US.

From the same site. There are some very obvious trends here.

1635699769384.pngAlso notice the light purple for Hawaii.

It's little wonder you actually believe global warming isn't really caused by humans - your analytical skills are terrible.

Top Bottom