Maryland/NC State insanity

Plinnius

Reaction score
Maryland goes up 41-14 with 10:41 left in the third quarter. NC State then proceeds to score 42 unanswered points, winning 56-41.

I find it funny that Khaliq (who runs the fire Jerry kill website) is a big supporter of Edsall in the thread listed by Stan. Apparently Khaliq really knows how to spot a good coach. Glad Khaliq left this board - you a-hole.

I believe it is generally accepted that after JM swung and missed with Dungy, Hoke, Mullin .... Edsall was looking like the hire. Was happier with the Kill hire at the time and am now. Obviously, lots of things need to play out over time but am very happy with Kill and his staff. I really believe better times are ahead.

Games like that are what makes CF the greatest sport. Ralph Friedgen must be laughing. Be careful what you wish for.

I believe it is generally accepted that after JM swung and missed with Dungy, Hoke, Mullin .... Edsall was looking like the hire. Was happier with the Kill hire at the time and am now. Obviously, lots of things need to play out over time but am very happy with Kill and his staff. I really believe better times are ahead.

I read a long Washington Post article about Maryland and Edsall. There have been plenty of issues with Edsall both on and off the field and tons of difficulty meshing with his new players. I am beyond thrilled Minnesota did not hire him.

Top Bottom