Martez Shabazz receives 2** rating from Scout

Reaction score
The JC CB that decommitted from Baylor because of low grades. You wonder if Minnie will be able to get him in?

The JC CB that decommitted from Baylor because of low grades. You wonder if Minnie will be able to get him in?

He decommitted from Baylor because he was going to have to take a couple of additional courses before he could be admitted. I am not sure but I think it may have been a couple od D's that wouldn't transfer. He didn't have the money so he decided to go to the U instead. Every school has their own transfer rules. He was very honest about his situation

He decommitted from Baylor because he was going to have to take a couple of additional courses before he could be admitted. I am not sure but I think it may have been a couple od D's that wouldn't transfer. He didn't have the money so he decided to go to the U instead. Every school has their own transfer rules. He was very honest about his situation

Probably the most honest assessment of a transfer situation by an athlete I've seen.

Top Bottom