Marquise Hill favors Gophers, Arkansas

MRJ

Reaction score
I know there had been some chatter that Missouri soft-verbal Marquise Hill was visiting this weekend and that Brew had twittered something along the lines of "big recruiting day" or some words to that effect on Friday.

Well, apparently Hill's visit went pretty darn well. Rivals shows him no longer committed to Missouri and now favoring the Gophers and Arkansas. Anyway, thought it was some interesting news to pass along. :D

Ron Wingo, also from Missouri, and reportedly Hill's buddy, spurned Missou for Arkansas. Wingo will undoubtedly try to influence Hill to follow his footsteps. Hope Brew call pull this one off.

Anyone hear any further updates on Hill?

Thanks,

Looks like he plays some RB. Is that his main position (what we're recruiting him as)?

I'd love to start seeing some commitments from big time defenders.

Looks like he plays some RB. Is that his main position (what we're recruiting him as)?

I'd love to start seeing some commitments from big time defenders.

He is being recruited as a DB and what little film there is shows some decent play from safety.

It is going to be an uphill battle to convince him to not follow his cousin Ronnie Wingo [who you might remember as the running back that the Gophers tried hard for back in the '08 class] to Arkansas.

anyone heard any further comments from Hill on his visit? what were his thoughts on the stadium?

Rivals article says he de-committed officially from Mizz and he was quoted as saying Minnesota is now his solid #1.

was blown away by the stadium and has the gophers as his new number one

he is still going to visit many schools though

may not committ until signing day

Top Bottom