MarQueis Gray ranked 15th in Passing Efficiency

You are correct on the only stat that matters right now and that is that we are 2-0. As for individual stats for Gray and any other player for that matter they are next to worthless until teams get into conference play and playing better competition. If Gray is the #15 ranked QB in pass efficiency when we get into Big Ten play then that is something to get excited about. Considering our opponents to this point he should be one of the higher ranked QB's out there.

Hope to see more of the improvement we got to enjoy after week 1 turned to week 2.

Hope to see more of the improvement we got to enjoy after week 1 turned to week 2.

As do I. I guess it goes to show that Gray's "horrible game" vs. UNLV, though not great, wasn't that bad. FYI he's only 35th in Total Offense, but Barkley is 38th. Gray is also 12th in total touchdowns accountable for.

As do I. I guess it goes to show that Gray's "horrible game" vs. UNLV, though not great, wasn't that bad. FYI he's only 35th in Total Offense, but Barkley is 38th. Gray is also 12th in total touchdowns accountable for.

It doesn't show anything about how Gray played vs. unlv, he played poorly, that's the main reason the game was close. He got some ok stats, sweet. He should've had those stats without needing OT.

Actually, IMO that is exactly what is shows. Imagine where he would be on that list with about 2-3 more tds with 100-200 more yards.

Top Bottom