Maroon92 Fails to Show Up!!

forestlaker

Reaction score
The last home game of the season and Maroon92 and his 5 season tickets were all in the hands of someone else, semi-gopher fans. Last week Maroon92 had his son try to sneak "illegally" a pack of Starbursts into the game. Luckily, one of the crack Security Guards stopped him. However, the Security Guard fell for his story about "Make a Wish Foundation" and my son might never see another game,etc. etc.) and let the whole family in. But rumor has it,(it may be a Channel 9 Exclusive) that this week he had the whole family were putting bags of Jolly Ranchers under their stocking caps. But, thankfully, Security had profiled him from the week before and caught him and gave his tickets away to some passers-by(promising them they would see and Offensive Explosion this week rather than an Implosion).

So Maroon92, hope to see you next year, same seats with your Starbursts firmly hidden in your cheeks( I mean mouth cheeks).

to Forest Laker

Yes I did miss the first game this year. My son had a b-ball tournament so my niece and her husband and some of their friends went. I know my niece and her husband are gopher fans (u of M alums) but can't confirm what their friends rooting interests were.

Don't get me started about the security people taking all 3 of my kids halloween candy last week. Next year we will have to devise a sure fire way of sneaking those treats in for the kids.

See you next year Forest Laker--It has been nice sitting next to you.

I thought it was rather quiet behind me today!!

BTW, Mrs Bayfield can show you how to get the no-no's past security. We snuck in an apple, 4 stringy cheese things and a tiny bag of peanuts! Pretty good huh?

Top Bottom