Marlene Stollings Radio Show Begins Tonight

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/110216aaa.html

Marlene Stollings Radio Show Starts Nov. 7.

Gopher Basketball Weekly with Marlene Stollings will return to Applebee’s and 1500 ESPN for the 2016-17 season. The show will take place on Mondays throughout the season, starting at 7:30 p.m.

In each half hour show, Stollings will recap previous games, preview upcoming matchups and talk about what else is new with the Gophers. Most shows will include another guest.

There will not be a radio show on the following dates:
Nov. 14 (travel to VCU)
Dec. 5 (travel to New Mexico)
Dec. 26 (holiday break)
Jan. 30 (game vs. Michigan State)

A couple of items from tonight's show:

They are attempting to get Fernstrom eligible for the start of the season.
Other than Carlie, the other starting positions are competitive and change by the day.

Thanks, I missed the show. Will try to listen next week.

A couple of items from tonight's show:

They are attempting to get Fernstrom eligible for the start of the season.
Other than Carlie, the other starting positions are competitive and change by the day.

I've heard the "competitive" line before, and didn't like it. I felt she didn't realize Zahui was as good as she was.

I suspect she's basically talking to the team with that "competitive" comment, not fans or even the media members who are asking the question. There is no way in hell, for instance, that Bell is not a starter.

They're much more athletic if you go by player and coach comments. I'm excited for the season to start, and I am extremely optimistic about this team.

Top Bottom