Marc Tresman is a brilliant Football mind

Terrible coaching decision.

The card says to go for a rouge. Everyone knows that.

Finally a typo. I will strike like a comedy viper.

Whoever can watch that video and come to the conclusion that a successful X's and Os coach in Canada could translate to the U.S. game automatically is on something. I don't even know what I just saw. It is like a poormans version of rugby. They are completely different games.

Whoever can watch that video and come to the conclusion that a successful X's and Os coach in Canada could translate to the U.S. game automatically is on something. I don't even know what I just saw. It is like a poormans version of rugby. They are completely different games.

thats_the_joke.jpg

I know you were not suggesting the Canadian game translates, but seriously....what the heck did I just see?

That is really, really bizarre. I've actually been to a CFL game, and watched a few on TV, but I don't think I've ever seen that kicking back and forth stuff.

Seriously ... can someone offer a 1 paragraph translation of wtf just happened there?

I think it has something to do with 'rouge', and needing to kick the ball 'oot', but that's about all I could make of it. Beyond that, color me clueless.

Basically if you can kick the ball out of the back of the endzone on offense you get a point and if you kick a FG unsuccessfully and the other team downs it in the endzone you get a point. The defending team must get the ball "oot" of the endzone either by running or kicking.

Top Bottom