Manufactured Georgia ballots

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
"Cheeley relayed shocking information regarding the security alarm incident yesterday at the Fulton County ballot storage warehouse where a door was found ajar, and the facility unattended.

Cheeley recounted how he hired his own off-duty police security detail since the hearing on May 21 to guard the warehouse as he did not trust Fulton County to do the job as per court order.

Fulton County attorneys had pressured the judge during earlier communications, saying the off-duty police cars were ‘intimidating’ the Fulton County employees by parking in the facility lot. The judge asked the private security force to park on the street, as Fulton County was threatening to arrest the off-duty officers for trespassing.

Fulton County had been ordered by Judge Amero to guard the facility 24/7.

Two Fulton County Sheriff vehicles had been securing the building since May 25th when Judge Amero ordered the facility guarded. Yesterday at 4pm, the two Sheriff cars left the parking lot for two hours. Twenty minutes after the cars left the premises, the security alarm went off. The private security detail heard the alarm and investigated, finding the door unlocked and the building unattended."

Fulton County Sheriff Security Detail Left Ballot Warehouse Against Court Order – 20 Minutes Later Alarm Went Off, Door Found Ajar

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If there were such glaring irregularities, why didn't the GA Governor and Sec of State just do the easy thing and deliver Trump the votes he requested? Why make the big grandstand to defy your own party if the fraud is as obvious as represented above?
Go ahead and look into it, but this "we have to look infinitely" is creating the image that there is this mass of fraud--none of which has proven out so far. The weight of the stack of allegations becomes the truth, not the outcome. At some point, it is an exercise in silly vengeance. ?

bga1

Reaction score
This must be what's going to get your dear leader back in office by August. DEPENDS on whether or not the public will actually listen.
Trump will not be back in office this term. I do hope that finding the truth becomes important to Americans again. We've lost that desire and it is killing us. You are a possible victim of this culture.

bga1

Reaction score
The Kraken will be released! Spyder knows where the German server is!
Cry wolf too many times, and people might be justifiably skeptical.
Yep, people have been crying wolf for years and years about corruption in Russia, the Ukraine and China. What liars and whiners. Just listen to your leaders and do as you are told.

stocker08

Reaction score
Everyone on both sides should be skeptical of the motives of everyone. But you don’t think the allegations are credible and worth investigating? Real clear is not some pro trump outfit pushing conspiracies. Maybe they’ve changed in the past year but past work has been excellent.

Everyone on both sides should be skeptical because Trump lost. Listen to yourself.

bga1

Reaction score
If there were such glaring irregularities, why didn't the GA Governor and Sec of State just do the easy thing and deliver Trump the votes he requested? Why make the big grandstand to defy your own party if the fraud is as obvious as represented above?
Go ahead and look into it, but this "we have to look infinitely" is creating the image that there is this mass of fraud--none of which has proven out so far. The weight of the stack of allegations becomes the truth, not the outcome. At some point, it is an exercise in silly vengeance. ?
THEY WERE ON THE TAKE. At a minimum Raffensperger was/is. 100 million in Dominion contracts. Look up Raff's girl friend- a real doozy and a Dem operative.

You say go ahead and look at it. Of course, that should be what everyone says...but for some reason (whatever could it be) the Dems have battled audits tooth and nail from the beginning.

Why did they send everyone home and count votes unaccountably for 4 hours in Fulton?
Why the lies about the water main breaking- when it didn't?
What about the ladies who were admitting they were going in and fixing things?

Again, you have a way you want to see it, but the way you want to see it defies all common sense.
Apathy destroys countries like ours, throughout history. You are exhibit A.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Gotta build that foundation for 22' and 24'

Section2

Reaction score
I imagine it’s not as easy as you think to investigate a Dem controlled county, even with a GOP gov and sos. But I really don’t know.

These allegations are pretty clear, easy to understand, and according to this reporting, alleged by multiple election judges. And just as clearly being forcefully resisted. I’ve not paid a ton of attention to all of the allegations, but they seem very general. This is specific. And it could be quickly investigated. If everything is above board, don’t block it, work together and investigate it. Otherwise you create the optics you are concerned with.
im generally anti fishing expeditions. This isn’t.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone on both sides should be skeptical of the motives of everyone. But you don’t think the allegations are credible and worth investigating? Real clear is not some pro trump outfit pushing conspiracies. Maybe they’ve changed in the past year but past work has been excellent.
Cap city doesn’t care. He believes nothing, other than some media. Sometimes.

stocker08

Reaction score
THEY WERE ON THE TAKE. At a minimum Raffensperger was/is. 100 million in Dominion contracts. Look up Raff's girl friend- a real doozy and a Dem operative.

You say go ahead and look at it. Of course, that should be what everyone says...but for some reason (whatever could it be) the Dems have battled audits tooth and nail from the beginning.

Why did they send everyone home and count votes unaccountably for 4 hours in Fulton?
Why the lies about the water main breaking- when it didn't?
What about the ladies who were admitting they were going in and fixing things?

Again, you have a way you want to see it, but the way you want to see it defies all common sense.
Apathy destroys countries like ours, throughout history. You are exhibit A.

Spoof and deuce should be along to quell this Q nonsense.

Errr....nevermind. They love Q too.

stocker08

Reaction score
I imagine it’s not as easy as you think to investigate a Dem controlled county, even with a GOP gov and sos. But I really don’t know.

These allegations are pretty clear, easy to understand, and according to this reporting, alleged by multiple election judges. And just as clearly being forcefully resisted. I’ve not paid a ton of attention to all of the allegations, but they seem very general. This is specific. And it could be quickly investigated. If everything is above board, don’t block it, work together and investigate it. Otherwise you create the optics you are concerned with.
im generally anti fishing expeditions. This isn’t.

QANON. PIZZAGATE!

Section2

Reaction score
Gotta build that foundation for 22' and 24'
I know this is a popular narrative on the left. But the reverse narrative is just as compelling. If Democrats can figure out how to change the rules of the game to cheat, there won’t be Democracy then either. Each side digging in thinking their guys are clean and the other side is dirty. I don’t think Republicans are clean, all politicians deserve scorn and skepticism, but I think it’s pretty clear that city politics are particularly corrupt and dirty. And this election, as much as anything, was about bailing out cities and states.

bga1

Reaction score
I know this is a popular narrative on the left. But the reverse narrative is just as compelling. If Democrats can figure out how to change the rules of the game to cheat, there won’t be Democracy then either. Each side digging in thinking their guys are clean and the other side is dirty. I don’t think Republicans are clean, all politicians deserve scorn and skepticism, but I think it’s pretty clear that city politics are particularly corrupt and dirty. And this election, as much as anything, was about bailing out cities and states.
Many Republicans are NOT clean. That's why I fully suspect the R Gov and SOS in Georgia to be corrupt. They are acting like it. They have not wanted transparency from the beginning. Notice that the Georgia Gov and SOS suddenly became for election transparency- in future elections- after the books got closed on the last one. They are crooks

howeda7

Reaction score
Many Republicans are NOT clean. That's why I fully suspect the R Gov and SOS in Georgia to be corrupt. They are acting like it. They have not wanted transparency from the beginning. Notice that the Georgia Gov and SOS suddenly became for election transparency- in future elections- after the books got closed on the last one. They are crooks
Either push the Big Lie or you're out of the party. Banned!

stocker08

Reaction score

ROFL!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
All ink is suspicious by definition. Cheating snowflakes is just too damned easy! 🤫

bga1

Reaction score
Laugh it up dummy. Representatives from Wisconsin, Georgia, Alaska and PA are all touring the AZ audit to find out how they are doing it. AZ has been going at this for well over a month, having counted 1.4 million ballots and they will not release results until it is over. People are discussing behind the scenes how it is going, you can bet on that. Do you think those states would be headed to AZ if they were being told that AZ is finding nothing? But then again, I am asking you to think. So I apologize for that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Funny, a private company is inkling that is is finding things to other clients. Grifters gotta grift.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Laugh it up dummy. Representatives from Wisconsin, Georgia, Alaska and PA are all touring the AZ audit to find out how they are doing it. AZ has been going at this for well over a month, having counted 1.4 million ballots and they will not release results until it is over. People are discussing behind the scenes how it is going, you can bet on that. Do you think those states would be headed to AZ if they were being told that AZ is finding nothing? But then again, I am asking you to think. So I apologize for that.

stocker08

Reaction score

And "moderates" like spoof and deuce don't think Q morons exist. ROFL. This is too rich.

howeda7

Reaction score
And "moderates" like spoof and deuce don't think Q morons exist. ROFL. This is too rich.
They're less than 1% of R's. KGF is certain.

You're wrong though. 2 not only believes they exist, he's supportive and sympathetic and believes more and more each day.

howeda7

Reaction score
Funny, a private company is inkling that is is finding things to other clients. Grifters gotta grift.
So you don't think they'll find nothing and it will serve as "sunlight and disinfectant" to those who believe the Big Lie?

Have you told Fool2?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think one party of one house of the legislature paying a private company both public and private money is really pretty far from the way elections were designed to be run.
Once again, a Democrat win was certified by a Republican administration. Like Georgia. Except, Georgia is on the take. So maybe this one is on the take.
The vast conspiracy you have to buy into to make this all true is just too much.

Section2

Reaction score
I think one party of one house of the legislature paying a private company both public and private money is really pretty far from the way elections were designed to be run.
Once again, a Democrat win was certified by a Republican administration. Like Georgia. Except, Georgia is on the take. So maybe this one is on the take.
The vast conspiracy you have to buy into to make this all true is just too much.
This isn’t an election, it’s an audit.
I agree with you that any conspiracy outside a couple people is really impossible to execute. People are undoubtedly acting out of self interest.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Oh my heavens, STP is clutching his pearls about how elections are supposed to be run.

Perhaps you missed the parts where the voting laws were illegally changed in battleground states, where billionaire activists paid election officials in Maricopa & Fulton County, where a sketchy election machine company with connections to a hostile foreign power Venezuela, that's banned from other countries, that deleted the vote count, that refuses to comply with the court order to hand over their servers, or the trucked in ballots in the middle of the night, election observers who were kicked out during the vote count, where they covered the windows of the count room, threatened the lives of witnesses, doxxed election fraud witnesses, threatened witnesses' children, as well as judges and lawmakers looking at the fraud. Good heavens, we wouldn't want to spoil that type of election integrity.

I get it, you're a troll, but I'm going to explain it to others who might be reading and have an ounce of integrity. These Dem trolls try to play a certain game, which is to celebrate the GOP Neocon's #resistance against Trump, and then pretend that if a GOP Neocon does things to undermine Trump, that it must be legitimate since they're both from the GOP. Don't fall for this nonsense.

Last edited:

Top Bottom