Manufactured Georgia ballots

bga1

Reaction score

mnvballdad

Reaction score

This evidence opened the eyes of a Georgia judge. Georgia was stolen as was the 2020 general election.
This must be what's going to get your dear leader back in office by August. DEPENDS on whether or not the public will actually listen.

howeda7

Reaction score
Beeg goes full Kraaken. KGF will have to revise his %'a now...

Section2

Reaction score
Beeg goes full Kraaken. KGF will have to revise his %'a now...
Im assuming you didn’t and won’t read the article. Real clear is very good, as I’m sure you know. That is certainly a disturbing story to anyone with a brain.

stocker08

Reaction score
Real clear is better than a lot of right wing sources....but they still have a pretty clear slant. If any of this is even close to true.....it shouldn't be hard to prove. However.....Suzi Voyles.....the poll manager who also happens to be a righty....who is making the claims.....has already brought this up and has already been shot down.

Wood’s attorney, Ray Smith brushed off attacks on the suit as lacking real evidence, arguing in court that his case “provided a lot of testimony as well as almost 15 affidavits” to show Georgia’s recount was conducted in the shadows.

“We believe we’ve got lots of evidence,” Smith said.

Much of that evidence hung on witness testimony from Susan Voyles, a 20-year election worker from Sandy Springs and active Republican who claimed she counted dozens of mail-in ballots that aroused suspicions of fraud due to their unusually “pristine” condition.

Willard, representing the attorney general’s office, chalked up that testimony as well as the suit’s challenging of beefed-up rules for signature verification set in March as baseless and desperate.

“[The] plaintiff has adopted a scattershot approach ... to try to clothes-hook as many constitutional claims as possible in order to get relief,” Willard said.

The judge agreed, noting especially that Wood’s allegations of poor access to the recount for outside monitors was moot since constitutional due-process rights likely do not extend to election observers.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I have to admit, for the most part I don't care about whether or not Trump gets miraculously put back in the WH, I'm way past that.

But the integrity of future elections is really the main issue here, at least for me. Barring a few things changing with what they find out in some of these deep dives, at this point I have 100% zero confidence in having any future elections with integrity and minimal foul play. The stench surrounding what happened on election night last November is still overwhelming, across the board.

howeda7

Reaction score
Im assuming you didn’t and won’t read the article. Real clear is very good, as I’m sure you know. That is certainly a disturbing story to anyone with a brain.
I read it. Fulton already did a recount. If there were tens of thousands of "copied" ballots with no corresponding ballot request, it would be pretty obvious in the normal recount process.

But continue to "support" these delusions and the coming cluster-$%^ in 2024 when red states throw out results and declare Dear Leader or Dear Leader II the winner. Then we'll have your dream, an autocracy run by old white men who think like you.

stocker08

Reaction score
I have to admit, for the most part I don't care about whether or not Trump gets miraculously put back in the WH, I'm way past that.

But the integrity of future elections is really the main issue here, at least for me. Barring a few things changing with what they find out in some of these deep dives, at this point I have 100% zero confidence in having any future elections with integrity and minimal foul play. The stench surrounding what happened on election night last November is still overwhelming, across the board.

You mean.....state's with repub legislatures refusing to agree to start counting absentee and mail-in ballots early......so those counts ended up showing up later than the live totals? That stench? Completely on the right.

But if you have some evidence of fraud that you'd like to share....please do so. The countless lawsuits and audits aren't going to help your case.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Mostly because the losers want to continue to pick the scab.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
This kind of ringing endorsement means the "Article" is farcical nonsense, as that what resonates to you as disturbing.

howeda7

Reaction score
This kind of ringing endorsement means the "Article" is farcical nonsense, as that what resonates to you as disturbing.
The only thing that could have made it better is if it came from Zero Hedge or SubStack.

Section2

Reaction score
I read it. Fulton already did a recount. If there were tens of thousands of "copied" ballots with no corresponding ballot request, it would be pretty obvious in the normal recount process.

But continue to "support" these delusions and the coming cluster-$%^ in 2024 when red states throw out results and declare Dear Leader or Dear Leader II the winner. Then we'll have your dream, an autocracy run by old white men who think like you.
Can you explain where you learned that they check whether or not a ballot was requested in a recount? I don’t see that here. Recount is what it says, recounting the votes.
Did you think real clear would write an article on this and fail to note that this had already been debunked?

whats the delusion? Voting laws changed suddenly making them much more open to fraud. It needs to be proven of course, but substantive allegations along with some shady evidence tampering is completely credible and should be investigated. It’s not going to matter for 2020, but it sure is moving forward.

Section2

Reaction score
The only thing that could have made it better is if it came from Zero Hedge or SubStack.
What is wrong with substack? It’s individual journalists working independently. It’s automatically bad because it’s not in a corporate publication?

howeda7

Reaction score
Can you explain where you learned that they check whether or not a ballot was requested in a recount? I don’t see that here. Recount is what it says, recounting the votes.
Did you think real clear would write an article on this and fail to note that this had already been debunked?

whats the delusion? Voting laws changed suddenly making them much more open to fraud. It needs to be proven of course, but substantive allegations along with some shady evidence tampering is completely credible and should be investigated. It’s not going to matter for 2020, but it sure is moving forward.
You're questioning whether a recount process matches the total votes counted with the poll books/ballots requested? That is basic stuff. You think the GOP SOS oversaw a recount that totally ignored the most basic recount procedures? Give me a break.

Section2

Reaction score
You're questioning whether a recount process matches the total votes counted with the poll books/ballots requested? That is basic stuff. You think the GOP SOS oversaw a recount that totally ignored the most basic recount procedures? Give me a break.
Maybe so. I don’t know. But that also doesn’t eliminate the possibility of fraud. Not all requested ballots are returned. Sending in 50k fake ballots doesn’t mean there are now more votes than requests.
the allegation in that article is that ballots were not folded (and mailed in?) and were filled in with a printer. Multiple election officials noticed it. You think this can just be brushed away with “they already checked it!!”

howeda7

Reaction score
Maybe so. I don’t know. But that also doesn’t eliminate the possibility of fraud. Not all requested ballots are returned. Sending in 50k fake ballots doesn’t mean there are now more votes than requests.
the allegation in that article is that ballots were not folded (and mailed in?) and were filled in with a printer. Multiple election officials noticed it. You think this can just be brushed away with “they already checked it!!”
Yes. There was already multiple recounts and lawsuits. But just now, this "explosive" new evidence is discovered 7 months after the election! The Kraaken! Only fools will fall for this BS. But we already knew you were one.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Assuming the source is correct, it raises many questions including who submitted them, and why.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes. There was already multiple recounts and lawsuits. But just now, this "explosive" new evidence is discovered 7 months after the election! The Kraaken! Only fools will fall for this BS. But we already knew you were one.
Well if there was already a lawsuit, clearly this has been proven to be a fraud free election.

Im not falling for anything. This was an unprecedented election. Irregularities should be investigated as this one is. I’m glad this is going thru a proper process. And these types of allegations are provable. That’s good. Check it out.
both parties have cast doubt on our election process. It would be good to restore faith.

howeda7

Reaction score
Irregularities should be investigated as this one is. I’m glad this is going thru a proper process. And these types of allegations are provable. That’s good. Check it out.
both parties have cast doubt on our election process. It would be good to restore faith.
Yes, they should be investigated. And they were. Repeatedly. The time for good faith election challenges is long past.

This is not restoring anyone's faith in anything. It's sewing doubt about all of it, so they can justify overturning the next one.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Yes, they should be investigated. And they were. Repeatedly. The time for good faith election challenges is long past.

This is not restoring anyone's faith in anything. It's sewing doubt about all of it, so they can justify overturning the next one.
That has been the end goal all along.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Kraken will be released! Spyder knows where the German server is!
Cry wolf too many times, and people might be justifiably skeptical.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Maricopa County is relatively clean and straight forward compared to what they're going to encounter in Fulton County, Ga. Fulton county is arguably the most corrupt county in the United States. A simple duckduckgo search brings dozens of pages of corruption scandals. It would be shocking if there WASN'T serious voter fraud.

The fact that Fulton County has refused to produce the ballots that they've been ordered to hand over raises lots of red flags. Instead of complying, they sent low resolution scans of some ballots. Even those were problematic enough that a Judge ordered the paper ballots to be physically handed over, and still they have not complied.

The Dems latest trick was leaving the doors wide open at the storage facility where the ballots were kept. I'd be shocked if the auditors don't find fake ballots, and the Dems counter by claiming chain-of-custody was broken when the storage facility was left open. It was the very reason the Dems rejected normal security and insisted on providing security themselves for the ballots.

It's a similar trick to what they appear to be planning in Maricopa County, where the auditors were not allowed to review the ballots at the election facility. The Dems will claim chain-of-custody issues there as well. In both cases of course, it was the Dems that inteentionally created the chain-of-custody issue. It doesn't matter, it creates a legal defense & of course the MSM will defend them to the end.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score

You better quit voting, its all rigged...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

You can't have the people believed to have committed the fraud investigate themselves. There has not been a legitimate audit yet.

Section2

Reaction score

They investigated reams of ballots that were supposedly mailed in unfolded and which had suspicious ink? Can you link me to the results of that forensic investigation?
Shutting this investigation down will not restore faith. I can guarantee you that.

Section2

Reaction score
The Kraken will be released! Spyder knows where the German server is!
Cry wolf too many times, and people might be justifiably skeptical.
Everyone on both sides should be skeptical of the motives of everyone. But you don’t think the allegations are credible and worth investigating? Real clear is not some pro trump outfit pushing conspiracies. Maybe they’ve changed in the past year but past work has been excellent.

Top Bottom