Lyin’ Joe Biden, Keeping track of Joe’s lies…

KGF

Reaction score
This has absolutely zero to do with the point of my post.
Aaah, yes it does if you understand the subtle point of my post that you responded to.

If not, you missed my point. Which wasn’t a totally literal definition.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Aaah, yes it does if you understand the subtle point of my post that you responded to.

If not, you missed my point. Which wasn’t a totally literal definition.
Ok. I didn’t read beyond what I quoted.

Nax5

Reaction score
His worst lie, student loan forgiveness, has probably helped lead to these results

bga1

Reaction score
His worst lie, student loan forgiveness, has probably helped lead to these results

So, was that really a lie or just something he couldn't deliver on? I am not sure. I felt like his biggest lie...and the one that got him elected was that "he had a plan" and would "stop it" referring to Covid.

I think the major factor with kids though, is that they expect the President of the United States to be more polished and cogent than the average drunk Sophomore in college. They see his mental issues and that has to be a turn off.

Nax5

Reaction score
I think the major factor with kids though, is that they expect the President of the United States to be more polished and cogent than the average drunk Sophomore in college. They see his mental issues and that has to be a turn off.
Maybe. But then Trump will do the GOP no favors in that regard. If they can muster up a charismatic candidate with no glaring ideologies, it will probably be a slam dunk. I don't know if Biden can make up the ground now.

bga1

Reaction score
Maybe. But then Trump will do the GOP no favors in that regard. If they can muster up a charismatic candidate with no glaring ideologies, it will probably be a slam dunk. I don't know if Biden can make up the ground now.
I want a President with ideologies! The right ones! Trump had that. I could have done without some of his tweets though.... :)

GopherJake

Reaction score
I want a President with ideologies! The right ones! Trump had that. I could have done without some of his tweets though.... :)
Trump is a whiny little bitch delusional sore loser. In other words, a mentor for you.

howeda7

Reaction score

The reality is that he can't just forgive the loans, even if he wanted to. But they all lied and said they would and facts don't matter now. He should have at leased delayed payments further though.

Nax5

Reaction score
The reality is that he can't just forgive the loans, even if he wanted to. But they all lied and said they would and facts don't matter now. He should have at leased delayed payments further though.
I personally never thought he was going to forgive student loans. Too much in the way for that to happen in any timely manner. Not to mention, despite what some folks here believe, Biden is not all that progressive. But a lot of young people sure did believe it could be done.

kg21

Reaction score
I personally never thought he was going to forgive student loans. Too much in the way for that to happen in any timely manner. Not to mention, despite what some folks here believe, Biden is not all that progressive. But a lot of young people sure did believe it could be done.
So he said he would, but won't.

Damn, I miss the fact checkers.

Reactions: SDR

bga1

Reaction score
Biden's not in charge, but you are correct, he himself is not that progressive. The disconnect is part of why he is often so confused about official administration policy that the hard left behind the curtain are working on. Take the $450k for illegals for instance. He thought it was ridiculous, the next day he was for it. He didn't know it. I don't blame old Joe for anything that is happening. I do blame Jill for putting him in this awful situation.

KGF

Reaction score
Biden is spreading fear about Omi-cold. It’s spread will cause “severe illness and death”. The unvaccinated are doomed!

Really? B/c that doesn’t seem to have been shown yet.

Angry

Reaction score
Biden's not in charge, but you are correct, he himself is not that progressive. The disconnect is part of why he is often so confused about official administration policy that the hard left behind the curtain are working on. Take the $450k for illegals for instance. He thought it was ridiculous, the next day he was for it. He didn't know it. I don't blame old Joe for anything that is happening. I do blame Jill for putting him in this awful situation.
It’s elder abuse.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You guys must be pretty conflicted on this one. Yeah, just ignore the other part.

Also, cancelling student debt is asinine. I don't feel one bit sorry for people who took out student loans beyond their means to pay it back. TFB, pay it back. Or don't take it out in the first place. What did you think was going to happen when you took out $275K in loans? Nice cafeteria though.

howeda7

Reaction score
You guys must be pretty conflicted on this one. Yeah, just ignore the other part.

Also, cancelling student debt is asinine. I don't feel one bit sorry for people who took out student loans beyond their means to pay it back. TFB, pay it back. Or don't take it out in the first place. What did you think was going to happen when you took out $275K in loans? Nice cafeteria though.
I have no issue with some sort of fixed interest rate and increased availability to take as a tax credit.

How long it takes you to pay student loans off shouldn't be a lottery based on what interest rates happen to be the year you graduate. But outright cancellation is not it and it was a dumb thing to promise.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So, was that really a lie or just something he couldn't deliver on?
Honestly, it was probably neither.

It was something that was written on the teleprompter that he just read; probably doesn't remember even saying it, even if he said it a few dozen times. Ancient history for someone with rapidly advanced dementia and diminishing mental capacity.

KGF

Reaction score
Joe’s lying again.

WASHINGTON — President Biden claimed Monday that his administration “didn’t reject” an expert plan in October that called for mass distribution of free at-home COVID-19 tests before Christmas — even though his team declined to adopt the idea.

“Why did your administration reject a holiday testing surge in October?” The Post asked the president on the White House lawn. “Does the buck stop with you there?”

“We didn’t reject it,” replied the commander-in-chief, holding an umbrella against drizzle before boarding Marine One en route to his beach home in Delaware.

Hours later, the White House claimed Biden was telling the truth because although the administration rebuffed plans to mass-mail free tests before the holidays, they are doing so now…

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Not a lie cuz we’re doing it now? 2 months too late.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Joe’s lying again.

WASHINGTON — President Biden claimed Monday that his administration “didn’t reject” an expert plan in October that called for mass distribution of free at-home COVID-19 tests before Christmas — even though his team declined to adopt the idea.

“Why did your administration reject a holiday testing surge in October?” The Post asked the president on the White House lawn. “Does the buck stop with you there?”

“We didn’t reject it,” replied the commander-in-chief, holding an umbrella against drizzle before boarding Marine One en route to his beach home in Delaware.

Hours later, the White House claimed Biden was telling the truth because although the administration rebuffed plans to mass-mail free tests before the holidays, they are doing so now…

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Not a lie cuz we’re doing it now? 2 months too late.
Incredible.

Top Bottom