Lyin’ Joe Biden, Keeping track of Joe’s lies…

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you talking about Aaron Rupar or howie?
Says the guy who has separate multi-page threads to track "All Things Biden Leftism" and "Tracking Joe Biden's lies" when he's not searching for cartoons about his raging dementia.

KGF

Reaction score
Says the guy who has separate multi-page threads to track "All Things Biden Leftism" and "Tracking Joe Biden's lies" when he's not searching for cartoons about his raging dementia.
You mean you and Aaron Rupar don’t approve? 😢

It would’ve been easier to just throw out a number of how many lies Biden has told and not support it with any evidence, but I‘d prefer to document his lies.

kg21

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Psssst.... Biden is the current POTUS. Your obsession hasn't been POTUS for almost a year.
See the difference?

Wally

Reaction score
Oh something about banning travel that he is now doing. Of course a wall won’t stop it but closing the border would definitely help. But what the hell let em keep marching in. Great plan
So are you mad he stopped travel from Africa?
I honestly can't tell, as you are all over the place.

I want Covid to spread as much as possible, Joe shouldn't do anything as far as I am concerned. The more cases the better. So yea, Joe is fucking up, I agree completely.

Do I really care that he cut off travel to southern Africa?
Not really...

howeda7

Reaction score
I want Covid to spread as much as possible, The more cases the better.
Fox News would like to appear as a guest analyst on Laura Ingraham tonight. Can you pretend to be a doctor?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fox News would like to appear as a guest analyst on Laura Ingraham tonight. Can you pretend to be a doctor?
LOL. You are still repeating lies CNN told you. Such a sheep. Hey, Russia collusion totally happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Let’s not forget about the Ukraine phone call too 😂
Oklahoma Hospitals turning away gun shot victims due to outbreak of Ivermectin overdoses.

Ben Shapiro starting an Antifa recruitment website.

Honestly, we could spend all night on the BS that Howie believes.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Oklahoma Hospitals turning away gun shot victims due to outbreak of Ivermectin overdoses.

Ben Shapiro starting an Antifa recruitment website.

Honestly, we could spend all night on the BS that Howie believes.
Very true and I don’t have all night as I’m off to play some puck and have some cold ones

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You laugh, but just watch and pay attention.

MSM will pick up this ball and run with it; you'll see things like "rumored supply chain issues" or alleged supply chain issues, "people have been talking about supply chain crisis but it's really not happening or it's really not the case"...

This is the new product that is going to be sold, and it will be for sale almost immediately at a "news" outlet near you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You laugh, but just watch and pay attention.

MSM will pick up this ball and run with it; you'll see things like "rumored supply chain issues" or alleged supply chain issues, "people have been talking about supply chain crisis but it's really not happening or it's really not the case"...

This is the new product that is going to be sold, and it will be for sale almost immediately at a "news" outlet near you.
Absolutely. It will be just like how no one was refussing to go back to work due to the free money they were given to sit at home...... there were simply a lot of folks who 'retired' and then 'un-retired'.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You would think at some point Biden’s handlers and the media will no longer be able to run cover for him.
Remember the movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline. Gotta think we could be headed for a situation like that at some point. And it's hard to say if it would be better or worse than the status quo

KGF

Reaction score
Biden’s and Pskai’s lie!

Biden said that left behind 100-200 in Afghanistan. Now they say they’ve gotten out about 1000 since then.

…Psaki said. "Since that time we've directly assisted 479 American citizens, 450 lawful permanent residents and SIV holders and SIV applicants to depart Afghanistan."

"Okay 479 left behind is a lot higher than the 100 to 200 that President Biden talked about at the end of August," Doocy followed up. "How did you get the numbers?"

"There were people who determined they wanted to leave since then," Psaki said…

🤣😂🤣😂

bga1

Reaction score
Biden’s and Pskai’s lie!

Biden said that left behind 100-200 in Afghanistan. Now they say they’ve gotten out about 1000 since then.

…Psaki said. "Since that time we've directly assisted 479 American citizens, 450 lawful permanent residents and SIV holders and SIV applicants to depart Afghanistan."

"Okay 479 left behind is a lot higher than the 100 to 200 that President Biden talked about at the end of August," Doocy followed up. "How did you get the numbers?"

🤣😂🤣😂
They are playing games with words. Yesterday they said "we are only in contact with" some very small number of Americans. Making you think that that's how many are stuck. Nope. That's how many they are in contact with. The rest can't communicate. I find it hard to believe that there is any American in that hell hole that doesn't want to get out yet now they talk about a number that they know "want to get out". I am guessing there are thousands there that still want to find a way out and cannot.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden’s and Pskai’s lie!

🤣😂🤣😂
Yep. I called BS on their number from the start. Then I was told how dumb it was to even worry about American's abandoned in Afghanistan. There was really nothing he could have done 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: KGF

kg21

Reaction score
^^^^^ All lies, but BBB will cost $0 has to one of the best ones in United States history.

They still talk about the wall being paid for by Mexico. Oh, the hysteria on that. Those same people say nothing about BBB = $0................the looney left in a nutshell

Spoofin

Reaction score
^^^^^ All lies, but BBB will cost $0 has to one of the best ones in United States history.

They still talk about the wall being paid for by Mexico. Oh, the hysteria on that. Those same people say nothing about BBB = $0................the looney left in a nutshell
The wall? Biden took care of that border problem right away without a wall.

KGF

Reaction score
The wall? Biden took care of that border problem right away without a wall.
Walls don’t work…unless it’s a fenced wall around the US Capitol…a wall around the Soviet Union…prison walls…etc.

KGF

Reaction score
When is a fact a lie?

Joe Bumblefuk and DemAOCrats keep saying something to the effect that “Joe Biden has created more jobs in his first 10 months than X presidents combined”.

Yeah, Trump “created” more jobs than any president in his last 1/2 year.

So what?

We were coming out of an unprecedented, historic pandemic. He could make that claim if he did nothing but hold his dick for 10 months.

Correction: he could’ve have done better if he didn’t dole out too much money for people that didn’t need it or couldn’t possibly spend it all.

Stop saying this stupid claim. It’s meaningless.

Top Bottom