Lyin’ Joe Biden, Keeping track of Joe’s lies…

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No.

Yes, except he doesn't want to stop grifting and follow election laws just yet. So we get "I've made a decision and you'll be very pleased" etc.
If I’ll be pleased, he won’t be running then. Got it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If I’ll be pleased, he won’t be running then. Got it.
With the amount of time Howie spends thinking, reading, obsessing, talking, etc. about Trump - I wouldn’t doubt his opinions about 45. There may not be a person alive that follows DT closer than that one.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This was 7 months ago (a tough 7 months), but.........

That’s his plan. They haven’t told him whether he actually is though. 🤣

So howie IS wrong. Biden is planning on running. He’s got howie’s vote!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Lie of the day, today, Biden said “if I hear one more person tell me how Wall Street built America, I think I’ gonna…anyway…”

I’m not saying no one has ever said that, but I have literally never heard that before…except from Biden…over and over and over again.

Maybe he’s hearing himself?

D57B54A6-7497-438E-97AA-58A7EDFCA08F.jpeg

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score
For the ten to twenty people who post on here obviously nobody agrees!! It’s fun to read tho, and if you can’t see a failed president I’m sorry. This is Jimmy Carter 2.0 and worse! I guess all of us who have worked are whole life and paid our share to give to those FU!

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score
For the ten to twenty people who post on here obviously nobody agrees!! It’s fun to read tho, and if you can’t see a failed president I’m sorry. This is Jimmy Carter 2.0 and worse! I guess all of us who have worked are whole life and paid our share to give to those FU!
If you didn’t get and education in HS or learn a trade you made your own bed! Everyone had this chance! Minority’s more then anybody. I’m sick of hearing the poor me story! Nobody grew up more poor then me!!

kg21

Reaction score
If you didn’t get and education in HS or learn a trade you made your own bed! Everyone had this chance! Minority’s more then anybody. I’m sick of hearing the poor me story! Nobody grew up more poor then me!!
I keep thinking everyone is free to get up, go to school, and get a job.

White Supremacy though.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Victim of circumstance. Nothing he could have done. Pay attention.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Another WHOPPER:

Biden says house burned ‘with my wife in it,’ adding to long list of embellished stories​

President Biden said last week that his house burned down with his wife Jill Biden inside before trying to correct himself, adding to a long list of personal stories he’s embellished over the years.

Speaking on a New Hampshire bridge on Tuesday about his bipartisan infrastructure plan, Biden said, "Without this bridge, as I said earlier, it’s a 10-mile detour just to get to the other side. And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference."

Biden has recalled the story before, saying in 2013 that a fire "destroyed a significant portion" of his New Hampshire home.

However, a 2004 report from the Associated Press, archived by LexisNexis, said lightning struck the Bidens’ home and started a "small fire that was contained to the kitchen." The report said firefighters got the blaze under control in 20 minutes and that they were able to keep the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen.

The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself. Most recently, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a heartfelt yet factually challenged story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentions actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.

Last year, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela. He later admitted that he was not arrested but "stopped" by authorities.

In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by The Washington Post.

In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.

In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by Al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.

In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."

Biden’s tall-tale telling came to light during his first presidential campaign in 1988, which he eventually withdrew under the weight of multiple plagiarism allegations. During that campaign, he also falsely claimed that he attended law school on a full scholarship and graduated in the top half of his class, which he later admitted was untrue. He also said at the time that he "marched with tens of thousands" of people during the Civil Rights Movement, but that also turned out to be false.

kg21

Reaction score
Another WHOPPER:

Biden says house burned ‘with my wife in it,’ adding to long list of embellished stories​

President Biden said last week that his house burned down with his wife Jill Biden inside before trying to correct himself, adding to a long list of personal stories he’s embellished over the years.

Speaking on a New Hampshire bridge on Tuesday about his bipartisan infrastructure plan, Biden said, "Without this bridge, as I said earlier, it’s a 10-mile detour just to get to the other side. And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference."

Biden has recalled the story before, saying in 2013 that a fire "destroyed a significant portion" of his New Hampshire home.

However, a 2004 report from the Associated Press, archived by LexisNexis, said lightning struck the Bidens’ home and started a "small fire that was contained to the kitchen." The report said firefighters got the blaze under control in 20 minutes and that they were able to keep the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen.

The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself. Most recently, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a heartfelt yet factually challenged story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentions actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.

Last year, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela. He later admitted that he was not arrested but "stopped" by authorities.

In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by The Washington Post.

In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.

In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by Al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.

In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."

Biden’s tall-tale telling came to light during his first presidential campaign in 1988, which he eventually withdrew under the weight of multiple plagiarism allegations. During that campaign, he also falsely claimed that he attended law school on a full scholarship and graduated in the top half of his class, which he later admitted was untrue. He also said at the time that he "marched with tens of thousands" of people during the Civil Rights Movement, but that also turned out to be false.

An old, white, racist, lying POS!

Did I miss anything?

Spoofin

Reaction score
POTUS lies don’t matter anymore. That was, like, so 2020.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Another WHOPPER:

Our leader 😂

bga1

Reaction score
Another WHOPPER:

Biden has illusions of grandeur. This probably explains why he so badly wanted the title of President that he was willing to go along with being used as a puppet with zero power for the hard left of Obamas old group. He made a deal with the devil to achieve the greatness he always thought should be his.

Our first Trojan Horse president.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When it gets so bad that even the MSM can’t ignore it. “Transparent!”

Biden’s Low-Key Media Strategy Draws Allies’ Concern​

But the lack of interviews reflects the bunker mentality this White House has taken

Wally

Reaction score
Would you tell someone with a speech impediment and dementia to do more interviews?
🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
When it gets so bad that even the MSM can’t ignore it. “Transparent!”

Biden’s Low-Key Media Strategy Draws Allies’ Concern​

But the lack of interviews reflects the bunker mentality this White House has taken

Charles Dickens coined the idiom:

“Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies.”​

When Joe makes an appearance, he generally gives a scripted speech and takes few or no questions. When he does take questions, it’s from friendly media only.

I have to believe that this is contributing to his abysmal poll numbers. But, his handlers figure it’s better than allowing him to speak extemporaneously and doing continued clean ups after, even though that has been a fairly common occurrence following uncommon Q&As.

The Biden Administration continues to push the narrative that Biden speaks to the press more than Trump did, at least in terms of “press conferences”, and they expect people to believe that.

You know the Biden and his administration are lying when you see their mouths moving.

Top Bottom